Chapter 13

I woke up and turned off my alarm and got up. I went to the bathroom and took a shower and and changed into a grey long sleeved shirt, a blue skater skirt, dark blue tights, and black ankle boots. I brushed my teeth and and my hair and threw my hair up into a messy bun and walked out of my room. I walked to the kitchen and grabbed somethings for lunch and a apple and went downstairs and got into the black car by the door.

I arrived to school and walked in. I went to my locker and grabbed my books and went to Homeroom.

I went into the class room and sat down in my usual seat and listen to the announcements and other things.

Homeroom was over and I went to History and sat down.

*Time Skip to Lunch*

I walked into the cafeteria and walked to the empty table MJ sat at. "Hey, MJ" I said and sat down in front of her "hi, Athena" she said not looking up from her book. I ate my food and noticed Peter and Ned sitting on the end of the table, I looked down at my bag and realized I still had that weapon in my bag. I stood up and walked to their end of the table "I need to talk to you guys" I said to them and the turned to me "like now" I said and they got up and followed me to a empty classroom. I opened the classroom and walked in "whats up?" Peter asked I took out the purple glowing orb and sat it down on the table "woah" Ned said.

"Does he know?" I asked.

"Yes" Peter said.

"Ok" I said.

"So, I found this dude trying to sell weapons with this in it. I think the weapons and Vulture are connected" I said.

"How do you know about Vulture?" Ned asked.

"I work at Shield" I said.

"What! That's so cool. Do you know the Avengers?" He asked.

"Yes" I said and turned my focus back to the purple orb "pay attention" I said.

"The man who was selling them said they were from the fight in Sokovia" I said and they looked a little confused "from the fight against Ultron" I said and I they nodded.

The bell rang and we left the classroom and headed to the lockers for Health and Fitness.

I walked out of the locker room and went to the gym and sat down on the bleachers. MJ, Peter, and Ned sat down by me and we listened to the health lesson we were being taught by Captain America. After that was done we got into a line to climb a rope and I was second and I was a little nervous. It was now my turn and I climbed the rope very easily and ringed the bell and climbed back down.

*After School*

I walked out of the school and saw Happy's black car and started walking towards it "hey, Athena!" I heard someone yell from behind me I turned around and saw Liz running up to me "you are coming to my party on Thursday right?" She asked.

"Yes, I am" I said and she handed me a piece of paper "that's my phone number so I can text you the address" she said.

"Thank you" I said and she waved and walked away and I walked to the car. I got in and sat down "can you take me to the field base in Manhattan" I asked.

"Yes" Happy said and drove away from the school.

We arrived to the field base and I got out of the car and walked to the front doors. I opened the front doors and walked inside.

I found Clint and Natasha sitting in the lunch room chatting. I walked over to them and greeted them "hey, guys" I said hoping Natasha would remember me "hey, Agent Brown" she said.

"Hey, Athena" Clint said.

"How as your mission been going?" Clint asked.

"Its going well. He knows who I am because Tony told him" I said.

"Really?" He asked.

"Yeah, so know I'm helping him take down one of his villains" I said, Natashas phone started ringing and she got up and answered it "has she shown any signs of remembering?" I asked Clint "no, ill call you if she does" he said.

"Ok" I said and stood up "I gotta get going. I have a lot of homework" I said and walked out of the lunch room.

I called Happy and he picked me up and drove me to the Avengers building "thank you" I said and grabbed my bag and walked in. I went up to my room and sat down on my bed and pulled out my phone and listened to music while I did my homework.

I fell asleep after two hours of homework.