Chapter 10

I walked out of the room Coulson was in and walked back to mine. I remembered the memories so I went into my room and grabbed it somehow they were in liquid form so I could easily pour them into coffee or something. I walked out of my room and towards Clint's.

I got to Clint's room and knocked "come in" he said and I opened the door "hey, Athena" he said.

"Hey" I said.

"What's up" he asked.

"I want to give Natasha her memories back but I dont know how" I said.

"And you're scared" he said.

"Yeah, and that" I said.

"What's your plan?" He asked.

"I was hoping you would help me with that" I said he looked at me and nodded.

We talked for a while and began to be curious about how long it would take for them to be clear for her to remember, so we went to Fury's office to ask him some questions. We got to Fury's office and knocked "come in" we heard on the other side of the door, we opened the door and walked in "hello, sir. I have a question about the whole memories thing" I said.

"Continue" he said.

"How does it work?" I asked.

"How does she get her memories back from this vial? How long will it take for her to remember?" I asked.

"You slip it into her water bottle or any other beverage and she will get her memories back in a couple weeks" he said.

"A couple weeks?" I said.

"Yes, it will take awhile for her to fully remember" he said.

"Ok, thank you, sir" I said and walked out and met Clint outside the door.

We walked to the training room hoping Natasha would be there. We got there and saw her sparring with a couple newbies. "Clint, which water bottle is hers?" I asked.

"The black one" he said pointing to a black water bottle next to a jacket. I walked over and picked up the water bottle and dumped the vial into the bottle and sat it back down. I walked back to Clint "the deed is done" I said and we left.

"Agent Brown, report to Director Fury's office" I heard someone say over my ear piece "yes, sir" I said and walked to Fury's office.

I got to Fury's office and knocked "come in" I heard Fury say on the other side of the door. I walked in and sat down on the chair, "whats the mission?" I asked.

"It isn't a mission, but more of a scouting mission" he said.

"Okay" I said.

"You will be going to Midtown High School" he said and I froze "high school?" I asked.

"Yes, high school. You will be looking after Peter Parker. Stark has taken a interest in him and I want to know why" he said.

"You start on Monday" he said.

"Dismissed" he said and I walked out. I walked to my room and went in. I have two days to prepare for horrible thing that is high school.

I started looking through my dresser for a outfit for school on Monday and found a black leather jacket, a white shirt, blue ripped jeans, and black and white converse "now that I figured that out, might as well do some catching up" I said and began to study.

I fell asleep while studying because History is boring.

I woke up and put away my books and got ready to work out/train. I put on some grey leggings and a dark blue tank top and walked to the training room.

I got to the training room and began punching a punching bag. I heard footsteps and turned around and saw Clint "someone's up early on a Saturday" he said and grabbed a bow and some arrows and began shooting at the targets. "Yeah, will I have to go to high school on Monday" I said and he turned towards me "seriously?" He asked.

"Yeah" I said.

"Why?" He asked.

"Apparently, Stark is interested in some kid so I am sent to spy on him" I said.

"Ha, nice" he said and shot another arrow "which high school?" He asked.

"Uh, Midtown" I said while punching the punching bag. "That's a nice school. It's for super smart kids" he said.

"Really?" I asked.

"Yeah, a lot of smart kids go there" he said.

"Oh" I said and began punching the punching bag again.

I finished taking my anger out on the punching bag and went back to my room. I got to my room and took a shower and changed into a pair of blue jeans, a black t-shirt, and brown sandals and began studying again. If I'm going to a smart school I'm gonna be very smart.

By the time I finished it was 3 in the afternoon. I got up and went to the cafeteria to get food.

I got to the cafeteria and grabbed a pop tart and eat it. After I finished the pop tart I grabbed a red apple and a couple grapes and went back to my room.

I got back to my room and went to my desk and opened the drawer and found my school notebooks from when I was doing school here. I grabbed a pencil pouch and started putting pencils in it and some extra erasers and pens and markers.

I sat down at my desk and began reading my history textbook.

I finished ready my history textbook and looked at the time and it was 9 o'clock. I went to my dresser and changed into blue pajama shorts and a over sized shirt and went to bed.