Chapter 15

I woke up with hands wrapped around my waist. I froze for a second and looked behind me and saw Peter I blushed and moved out of his grasp and got off of the bed. I looked at the time and saw it was 7, I turned towards the two boys and decided to wake them up "guy, wake up" I said and they woke up "what?" Ned asked.

"We have school in a hour" I said and they both shoot up and started to get ready.We left the apartment and headed to school.We got to school and walked to our lockers and grabbed our stuff and went to class.

*Lunch*
I walked to lunch and sat down with MJ and started talking to her about the party tonight at Liz's. "We should meet up before we go" I said.

"Yes!" She said.

"We should meet at the coffee shop down the road I think its called 'Bravo Coffee'" she said.

"Oh, I know where it. lets do it" I said, we finished our lunch and went to our next class.

*After School*
I got into the car with Happy, "you seem happier than normal" he said.

"Just excited" I said with a smile.

We got to the Avengers building and I went to my room and started getting ready. I went to the bathroom and took a shower and changed into photo above I got out of the bathroom and looked at the time it was 5:15 and I am supposed to meet MJ at 5:45. I walked to Happy's car and got in, I gave him the address of the coffee shop and we drove there.

We got to the coffee shop and I got out and walked in. I looked at my phone and it was 5:40 so I went and ordered a coffee and sat down. After awhile MJ came through the doors of the coffee shop and we left and walked towards Liz's house.

We got to Liz's house at 6:15 and walked in. Almost the whole school was here and the house was crowded. I looked around and saw a food table and I dragged MJ to it. I grabbed a cup of what I thought was punch but it wasn't and I spat it out "gross" I said and dumped the cup out in the sink. I looked around the snack table and grabbed a couple grapes and put them in my hand. I looked over to MJ and she was talking to Peter and Ned I walked up behind her and scared her.

"Hi" I said to the two boys looking at me "hi" they said at the same time "you look nice" Peter said.

"Thank you" I said and I turned to MJ "whatever you do, do not drink the punch the spiked it" I said and she laughed "you poor thing" she said and patted my head "hey I'm only three inches shorter than you" I complained and she laughed again. MJ walked away when I was looking.

I looked around the party for someone I know and I see Ned and Peter, I walk over to them "hey" I said.

"Have you guys seen MJ?" I asked.

"No, I haven't seen her" Peter said.

"I'm gonna go" Peter said and left "where is he going?" I asked.

"Spider-Man was invited to this party" he said and I nodded "right" I said and stood next to Ned.

*1 Hour Later*
"Where's Peter? I thought he would be back by now" Ned said.

"I don't know" I said, my phone started ringing and I answered it "hello?" I said.

"Hey, I need your help" Peters voice said through the speaker "ok, where are you?" I asked.

"On the back of a white van" he said.

"That's not helpful" I said and walked out of the party with Ned. "I don't know where I am" he said.

"Ok, give me sec" I said and pulled the phone away from my ear and looked at Shields trackers and found Spider-Mans suit, I pressed it and it gave me his location "ok, I figured out where you are. Ill be there in a bit" I said and hung up and turned to Ned "I found him" I said then ran off.

I looked down at my phone to make sure I was going the right way. I heard something from behind me and I turned around and saw the white van coming straight at me. "Shit" I said, the van was coming closer and I end my right hand and the van flew over my head. I see something red also fly over my head "that was cool" Spider-Man said as he got up off the floor "sorry" I said, I looked over at the van and it was still rolling "I don't think they are going to make it" I said.

"They are fine" Peter said and walked over to me "let's go" I said and started walking towards Liz's house.