Prolouge - How we met

Hi guys! Thank you so much for clicking on this book! This is my first story and I hope you enjoy it!  -Cheryl xx

My name is Saffron Rhodes. I moved to Tennessee, America when I was 10 years old. There, I was the new kid at Riverview Middle School who didn't talk to anyone. I had my reasons. Reasons I will not mention.

I met Hunter Sanchez on the first day of school; he was chosen to be my 'tour guide'. His father, David Sanchez, was my father's old friend from an american football camp (they both taught there). Hunter had 2 brothers and 1 sister. Jacob, 13, Cameron, 8, and little Ronnie, 5.

During the first day of school, I could tell that everyone loved Hunter. The teachers, the students, even the rabbits! He was kind-hearted and cute with dazzling grey-blue eyes and soft, jet black hair. His smile made everyone's day and his sports ability astonished even the famous footballers (yes, he'd met them before)! But me? I'm a hopeless romantic who wants nothing to do with people. I dance; I got my pointe shoes at 8 years old and I've won several ballet competitions. I also swim, and I can play soccer. I was the most decorated child in the world and made it to the Guinness World Records. No one has beaten me yet.