Chapter 15 - Sleepover!

Will and Hunter were going to bunk in our room, so, me being me, invited Chloe over; I could see the way they looked at each other. On the way back, Hunter and I left the pair to talk and we ended up walking together. We watched our friends laugh and smile, it was adorable, but disgusting at the same time. "They'd make a great couple, don't you think?" I asked Hunter. He scanned the scene in front of him. "Yeah. I think so." He nodded.

When we got to the house, Hunter and Will went up to shower first and Chloe and I prepared dinner with the moms. Ronnie came down to help and Cameron and Sterling joined the boys. The fathers were in the office doing business work so they were barely seen, but when dinner was ready, everyone gathered around the dining table like one happy family. "So, kids, I heard there was a surprise on the football field and in the auditorium earlier. Mind sharing what happened?" Mrs. Sanchez asked.

"It was nothing mom. Nothing important." Hunter muttered, but now everyone was even more intrigued.

"Oh come on Hunter!" Cameron and Sterling complained. "We wanna know!"

"Well-" "Mrs. Sanchez-" Chloe and Will stuttered, allowing each other to go first. Everyone stared at them, trying not to laugh and hiding their smirks. But then, Sterling, Cameron and Ronnie burst out laughing and the "happy couple" stopped talking and blushed. Suddenly, the entire room was full of laughter, Chloe and Will joining in.

After dinner, Chloe, Will, Hunter, Ronnie and I washed the dishes and we went up to our rooms to get ready for bed. Since Will and Hunter were bunking in our room and there wasn't enough space for four grown teenagers, Chloe and I decided to camp out in the studio. I grabbed a few sleeping bags and headed to the studio. Luckily for me, Chloe was more than happy to join me in my 4am dance practices.

I showered in my studio bathroom and changed into shorts and a football jersey. While waiting for Chloe to come down, I studied my jersey. I remembered the day I got this. I remembered who got this for me.

"Happy Birthday Saffron!" I had just come home from my dance practice and I truly believed everyone forgot my birthday. Everyone sprung out from their hiding spots and confetti hung in the air. My mom and my dad brought out a giant cake with a 2 tier vanilla cake with blue outlines, dancers on the bottom tier and music notes on the top. And it tasted as good as it looked. After the cake, I got all my presents. Hunter pulled me aside.

"Hi, um, happy birthday! I wanted to give you my birthday present alone. My mom would kill me if she found out what I gave you." This made me even more curious. I took the present from him and opened it. Inside, a white and blue football jersey. The jersey of Riverview Elementary, Middle and High school. It looked like it could fit a 16 year old. "I know how much you love oversized things, and plus, this should still be oversized when you're older." I turned it over, still in awe of it's beauty and sentiment. It had a number 25 on the back. "That's my number. That way you'll never forget me." I still couldn't say anything. "Oh wait. You don't like it. I'll take it back." He started to get nervous and rambled on and on. I stopped him by hugging him. It was the first time I hugged him, so he was super shocked. We just stayed there until we heard a camera click and everyone was standing there, our brothers handing each other money with smirks on their faces.

"You're so gonna get it." We both said at the same time. "

JINX!"

Suddenly, Chloe came running in with a shirtless Hunter and Will who had sleeping bags thrown over their shoulders. Apparently, they were going to join us in the studio for a "sleepover". They dumped their stuff next to ours and Will started chasing Chloe around the floor. Hunter sat next to me and smirked. "What are you smirking at?" I asked. He turned to me.

"Well, I don't know, princesa. But I love your t-shirt." He winked at me.

Kinda a filler chapter, but meh. Hope you like it!

Cherylxx