Bonus Chater - Chloe and Will

^Chloe's promised ring. hope you enjoy!!

Recap:

I flopped onto my bed, sighing as I made contact with my fluffy covers. Hunter was playing COD with Sterling and Ronnie was at her tutor class. I was just about to close my eyes when my door burst open and in flew a sobbing Chloe. Instantly, I shot up and went to comfort her, bringing her to sit on the foot of Hunter and my bed. "What happened?" I asked. "I thought all you did today was go on a date with Will?" When I said 'Will' she sobbed even louder than before.

"That's exactly it!" She wailed. "He doesn't love me anymore!" I furrowed my eyebrows and thought about this. He loved her more than anything. What could he have done to make her think otherwise?

"What did he do to make you think that?" I asked softly. All of a sudden, she was no longer crying and shot up from the bed, a newly lit fire in her eyes. She started pacing around my room, muttering profanities about whatever situation she was in right now.

"Chloe?" I whispered. I knew she could get really mad when she was mad and I didn't want to make anything worse.

"I HEARD HIM TELLING ANOTHER GIRL SOME SAPPY SPEECH ABOUT HOW HE WAS GOING TO LOVE HER FOREVER! And he knew we were dating! He knew I was coming over! It should have been me he was saying that to..' She broke down again and sobbed her soul out. I never had a boyfriend, so I wouldn't be able to relate, but I felt her pain. Especially with her past relationship, it must have hurt so much more; She put her heart out on her sleeve for him just to find out that he loved another girl.

Or did he? I let Chloe rest in the guest room and began my search for Will.

It didn't take long. I found him by a lake, just a few miles from my house. I walked up to him and he stopped skipping stones. "This was where we first met, you know." He said. "That's why we hit it off so well at your audition." I smiled at the memory, oh the simple days. He chucked one more pebble at the water and I watched as it skimmed across the water before it sank into the lake's depths. "She sat right there," He pointed to a huge oak tree and I could see why Chloe would have come here. It was so peaceful.

"She sat there, crying her eyes out." He clenched his jaw at the upsetting memory of seeing his true love cry. "I walked over, and sat next to her. She told me about her breakup and I didn't know why, but I wanted to kill that guy for hurting her. She didn't deserve it." He turned to me and I saw the anger he held inside, mixed with guilt and sadness. He was about to cry and I knew Chloe would hate to see him like this. "I didn't cheat on her, Saffron. That was my cousin. I asked her for help with a speech I was going to give to Chloe." I gasped as he took out a ring. It had a pattern of Roman leaf in silver and blue sapphires that looked like tiny fruits in between the leaves. "I was going to give her a promise ring. I thought she would have loved it. But now, I don't know." He raised the ring behind his head and prepared to throw it into the lake, when I grabbed his hand. He stopped and looked at me, his eyes full of more emotion I ever thought a human could have.

"She'll love it." I smiled and guided him back to my house where he could prepare another speech with Hunter.

... (this is after their dance, and after Chloe told Saffron what had happened on stage)

I wrapped a blindfold around Chloe's eyes, making sure she couldn't see anything. "Saffron, what on earth is going on? And why am I in this dress?" She wore the same dress from Sterling's birthday party and, somehow, she looked even more stunning than she did then. I guided her down the staircase, ignoring her many complaints and questions, and brought her to the lake where Will had set up a beautiful picnic next to the oak tree. He had put on a tux and had the ring in his fingers. He looked so nervous that I was about to start laughing, but I knew it wasn't the right time. Hunter leaned casually against the tree, smiling at his best friend. I led Chloe to a seat and walked over to Hunter, waiting for the magic to happen.

"This is going to be fun." I said, a smile on my face as I pulled my phone out of my pocket. Hunter just laughed and grabbed my phone out of my hands.
"You shouldn't be taking a video of their getting back together thing." He said. I was about to say something when I realized he was right. I huffed and turned around, watching their encounter.

Chloe's POV

I had absolutely no idea what was going on and why I was in a fancy dress. I didn't even want to wear this dress; it only reminded me of the good times with Will; he told me he loved this dress when I wore it at Sterling's birthday party. But Saffron insisted and who am I to refuse a request for my best friend? She seemed pretty desperate too. So here I am, sitting on a wooden chair, with a blindfold covering my eyes. Life could not get any better.

I heard the chattering of Saffron and maybe Hunter, and I could hear the calm waves of water splashing to my right. Where was I? Then, there was complete silence and I heard someone clear their throat in front of me. "Chloe Acosta." The voice said. "A couple weeks ago, when you heard me giving a speech to my cousin, it was actually a speech I was practicing to give to you." He put extra emphasis on the word cousin. "You left, but, I don't blame you, I should have thought more about what it would have looked like." He took my hand in his and I felt electricity run through my body. It was Will. I know it was. No one could give me tingles like he does. "I love you, Chloe. No matter what happens, I will always love you. You can love someone else, but you will forever be the keeper of the key to my heart. Nothing and no one will be able to steal my heart from you. Not even God himself will be able to break the bond we have." He squeezed my hand and brought tears to my eyes. Slowly, I felt the blindfold being lifted from my face. I stared into the blue eyes of Will Turner and smiled. His eyes lit up and he grinned that cheesy grin of his. "So, at the place where we first met, I give you this promise ring, swearing to love you until we die, and then I'll love you when you're a ghost. Do you accept?" He grinned some more and I laughed. I shook my head and jumped into his arms, placing my lips on his. He slipped the ring onto my index finger and I gasped at the sight of it. It was beautiful. "Is that a yes?" He asked.

"You really ask silly questions don't you? I asked.

"Only for you." He replied, a smile dancing on his lips. I placed my lips on his once more and I heard the laughter of Saffron and Hunter and the wind blowing in my hair. But at that moment, none of it mattered because he loved me.

awwwww. what do you guys think?