so im alive😳

this is gonna be an apology and explanation chapter because im ass😼

soooo, as you active readers know, i haven't updated for probably about a month and a half.

im sorry! i really, really am. ive always been the type of person to be considerably hard-working and consistent, and i haven't been.

it started with me trying to write an absolutely perfect chapter, so perfect, that everything i wrote wasn't good enough. 1000 words, over and over. never good enough, to me.

and it got worse, and worse, and i got overwhelmed so i kinda fell off the side of the earth.

i instead, ran the rest of my quarantine break time out by watching a shitload of anime, shows, movies, playing a bunch of video games, reading manga/manhwas, and catching up on the political status of our world, and meme culture.

aka, i fell into an endless hole of other fandoms and ships-

i didn't even try to write, and when i finally did, everything came out terrible. i think hot mess has been so successful all in all, that i felt every chapter had to live up to being even better than the last.

but ive come to terms with the fact that im not perfect, and i need to take breaks, and that's ok.

also you guys are so so supportive so i shouldn't have been so hard on myself.

but i should have let you guys know i was taking a hiatus, and for that i apologize.

i started school a week ago, and im still in the depths of a million other fandoms and crack, BUT im gonna slowly come back to writing this story. ima start by rereading all of it, gaining my motivation and love for it back, and start planning the next chapter.

so give me a little bit but ima update soon hopefully :))

thanks for all the understanding you GUYS ARE THE BEST

now, enough about me. what have you all been up to while i was gone?? I MISSED YOU GUYSSS

if you're starting school soon, online or in person, pls don't stress too much and be safe!! my dms are open if you wanna talk or you get overwhelmed :)

also, as always please stay safe with this virus, and i hope everyone is doing ok and your families are ok!! much love!

drink lots of water, eat regular meals, and get some sunlight now and then :) 

and stan klance. 

that's it. go ahead and spam the comments with what you guys have been up to and how everyone's doing. i promise ima try to read and reply to them all as best as i can 🙈

I MISSED YOU GUYSSS MUCH MUCH LOVEEE

____

also hehe when i do finally publish, pretend it's still july 28th

😳