2

No ones P.O.V

Shuichi texted Kaito about what happened and was driving to his house right now. Ace was in the passenger seat, thinking, 'Ouma-Kun hiding something? It seemed like he was but something was really on my mind.. what if Mom tries to find me?'
  "Dad?" Ace asked.
  "Y-Yes?" Shuichi responded, stopping the car for the red light.
"Why can't we stay at Ouma-Kun's house?"Ace asked, as the light turns green. Shuichi steps on the peddle and stays silent for a while, thinking about what he should say next.
  "Well.." Shuichi starts saying, "I d-don't really want him to o-overwhelm you... Kaede did just start drinking... and... hitting you..."
  "Dad. I don't think Ouma-Kun will overwhelm me." Ace replied, looking out the window, seeing the clouds get darker.
  "Do you want us to stay at Ouma-Kun's house? I really am sure you'll get overwhelmed. He does lie a lot." Dad said, keeping his eyes on the street.
  "Ouma-Kun's house feels safer.. like if Mom went to look for me or you she wouldn't look there right?" I said.
  "I guess that's true." Shuichi says.
"Plus Maki is just really scary." I add.
"Do you want us to stay at Ouma-Kuns house?" Shuichi asked.
"Yes." Ace answered.

_

Shuichi's P.O.V
I walk up to Ouma-Kun's door and knock on it, Ace right in front of me, waiting for the door to open. When I knocked I heard the sound of things being moved around and then the door opened.
"Saihara-Chan! Did you miss me too?" Ouma-Kun yell's, "You should really stop wearing that stupid hat y'know."
"I-I'm not going to get r-rid Of this hat." I said, suddenly my hat was pulled off and the sound of quick footsteps were fading away.
"Yoink!" Ouma-kun was hiding somewhere now.
"Can we go in?" Ace asks, looking up at me.
"Yes..." I say and take a step in yelling, "O-Ouma kun can you please come out now?"
Silence. I looked over to Ace who was getting laying on the couch and resting his head on a pillow. I realized how messy the living room looks with all the papers everywhere. Does Ouma-Kun ever clean up?
  "Iiiiiiiiii'm baaaaaaack!" Ouma kun says, waving his hands. Ouma-Kun really does have a lot of energy... he then hugs me.
  "I miiiiiiissssssed yoooooooouuuuu" He yelled.
  "You were gone for 10 seconds." I replied.
  "I know~ Nishishi~"
Ouma-Kun stopped talking and looked down at the floor as he walked into a room, I guessed it was his room.

Kokichi P.O.V

I walked into my room and plopped onto my bed, letting the dark in the room consume me. The whispering of the voices telling me horrible things about myself, telling my what the bullies at school would say, telling me what my parents would say to me.
Pathetic
Worthless
Fucking brat
Useless
You can't do anything right

I remember when everything used to be fine at home until they learned I was the supreme leader...
They started abusing me.
Started calling me names.
Started starving me.
Started locking me in small places.

I shivered from the thought of being locked in a small place with no way out. I don't want to ever be locked in a small place.
'I put cuts on my arms every night to make up for how much of a nuisance I was for everyone..' I thought picking up the knife I kept under my bed, rolling up my sleeves I places the knife of my wrist and started slicing.
Ugly
Worthless
Stupid
Useless
BRAT
I stopped seeing the blood run down my arm, it's a nice sight. I like seeing the blood run down my arm. I slowly rolled up my sleeve. Knock knock
  "Whoooooooooo's there?" I asked, ignoring the pain in my arm and opening the door to see Saihara-Chan. I gave him a fake smile.
  "Where will I sleep?" The emo asked.
  "How about you sleep.. with me! Nishishi~ that was a lie! You can sleep wherever you want~ or was that also a lie? Will you figure it out, Saihara-Chan? You are a detective. Right?"
Saihara nodded and went back into the living room.he was probably going to sleep on the floor. I laid down on my bed, before I started trying to sleep I grabbed a picture of me and D.I.C.E. I hugged the picture close and smiled while crying a bit.
I really miss them.
I really want to plan more pranks with them.
I really want to hang out with them.

Too bad they died in a car accident.

The end of chapter 2