19

No ones P.O.V

Shuichi stood in shock when Kokichi said answered with a yes when the question was asked.
  "Are you sure?" Ace asked, "Don't you hate Maki?" Shumai was feeling a bit nervous when Ki-kun said yes. He didn't want Kokichi to force himself to go. Chi-kun smiled at Ace before he made his pouty look and started whining.
"Do you not trust an Ultimate Supreme Leaders answer!? WAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!" Kokichi cried, Shu knew it was fake crying but awkwardly patted him on the back to tell him to stop it. Shuichi really didn't want another noise complaint from the neighbors. Kokichi stopped his fake crying and stood up and booped Shu's and Ace's nose. He ran outside and yelled for Shu to hurry up. 'Slow pokes' ki-kun thought, as Shuichi came outside he pointed a specific key at his car and pressed a button. There was a beep and a click as Kokichi opened the door to the front seat and buckled up, Ace sat in the back and Shuichi sat in the drivers seat, shu inserted the keys for the car and drove out of their driveway while listening to crackling radio music singing about Christmas even though it wasn't even near that holiday.

  "ITS ONLY SNOWING, DAMNIT THAT DOESN'T MEAN IT'S CHRISTMAS!" Kokichi yelled at the radio, trying to get a point across to something that can't even hear him argue. Shuichi took a hand off the wheel and made ki-kun lose the staring contest he was having with the radio.
  "P-please keep your voice down, K-Kokichi." Shu says as Chi-kun smiles at him and moves his gaze to the falling snow.

_

Kokichi watched as they slowly pulled up onto Kaito's driveway. Kaito was standing out on the porch waiting for Shu-Chan. When Momota-Chan realized that Shumai's car pulled up, the idiot waved and smiled. The small grape unbuckled first when Shumai stopped the car and ran out, faking his happiness, but hoping to get along at least a little bit. Maki came out the door, Chi-kun hugged the both of them.
  "Hello, idoit-Chan and murder girl!" Ki-kun says, Maki quickly shoved him off before he could say anything else. 'I'm not hugging a brat like you' Maki whispered with her intense gaze. Kokichi got up as Shuichi walked up from behind the small boy with Ace next to him.
  "Are you okay, Kokichi?" Shu asks.
  "Of course I'm fine, dum dum" Chi-kun replies, but he kind of regretted not putting on a coat, gloves or a hat. Shuichi sighed, and pulled his small boyfriend into a hug so he would warm up they walked into the house and as the door closed behind them, everyone was there. EVEYONE, Kiibo, Kaede, Miu, Tsumugi, Tenko, Himiko, Gonta, Angie, Ryoma, Korekiyo, it was everyone. It had been a while since everyone was all gathered together in the same room. Ace took a glance at Kayayday and hid behind Kokichi and Shuichi. Shu took a while but his eyes also landed on Kaede, his eyes filled with anger as he took his boyfriends hand and his child hand to take them to the to the backyard door. Chi-kun put his hand near the door, feeling the freezing cold air.
"Ace." Shu said, "We are going to stay away from Kaede, okay?"
Ace nodded, and gave his Dad a thumbs up. Shumai turned his head to Ki-kun and put his hands on his Kokichi's shoulders, Kokichi stopped staring at the door and took his hand away from the door.
"Can you please start wearing coats, Kokichi?" Shu asks, he didn't want Kokichi to get sick, he wanted Ki-kun to always be in good health.
"Coats are stupid!" Kokichi answers, "and aren't you supposed to be calling me by my nicknames?"
"I don't want you to get sick so p-please start wearing your coat I want you to be healthy.." shu says, placing a kiss on top of Chi-Kuns head. "Okay, okay" Kokichi replied, "Only cuz I love you. Anyways aren't you going to look at the stars with idoit-Chan?" Shuichi nodded and went out the back foot with Ace following closely behind him. Kokichi walked away from the door, he was going to locate Kiibo and then find Maki.

Kokichi's P.O.V

I had a plan now. I looked at the clock on the wall it was 7:25 and looked at the least populated place, the stairs. I felt my hands start shaking as I approach Kiibo. If this doesn't work the torture could go on forever, I almost broke down then and there but quickly regained my childish mask and skipped up to Kiibo. Kiibo realizes I was coming up to him and stopped his conversation with Gonta.
"Hey Robot-Chan!" I greeted waving my hand around like there was no tomorrow, "you worthless hunk of metal!"
"Please refrain from robophobic remarks, Kokichi! If it continues then I'll have to see you in court!" Kiibo replies, I ignored this and told him to please meet me by the stairs by 7:35. Kiibo and Gonta gave me a confused look, but Kiibo was too much of a good friend and agreed, as I was about to leave he stopped me and looked me dead in the eyes, 'Atua I feel so scared please don't let this go wrong!' I thought.
"What do you need by those stairs?" Kiibo asked.
"Why are you asking me?" I asked, Kiibo was about to reply but I slipped away and went towards Maki, she was trying to walk away from me but thankfully I was quick enough to walk by her side. I checked the time and saw it was 7:31.
"I need to talk to you." I said in a serious voice while giving her my creepiest smile before turning back to my childish self I pointed over to the stairs. She glared at me but nodded. At this point my heart was pounding, I had to hide my hands behind my back because they where shaking so much. It felt impossible to my mask on but I forced the mask on. When we got to the stairs it was 7:33 it was going as planned so far everything is okay.
"I know it's you." I said stopping in front of the stairs. She looked confused at first but then looked angry. She leaned toward me and whispered in my ear.
"It's you fault. Shuichi is probably suffering now that he's in a relationship with you." I felt my heart beat faster as I saw her pull out a knife. I took a side glance at the clock. 7:35. Maki grabbed my arm so I wouldn't run and put a hand over my mouth as she stabbed me in the shoulder, her eyes were full of hatred and didn't care that she was doing this in a house full of people that could become witness. Kiibo came around the corner as Maki stabbed my in the other shoulder.
"WHAT ARE YOU DOING MAKI!?" Kiibo yelled, everyone stopped and turned their heads to Maki, Tsumugi called the police and some screamed seeing Maki with a knife. I could hear the backdoor open and close. Shuichi came in and saw the sight before him, Ace looked sad. I gave them both a smile as I started to feel dizzy from the blood loss. Maki was about to run but Kaito ran up to her and demanded her to answer his questions. I could hear the ambulance outside, shu and Ace ran up to me asking me questions, I was about to fall but I felt warm arms wrap around my torso. I smiled slightly.
"D-dont ever hurt me again, Maki" I said her name with venom, my heart was still pounding, I was still scared. But at least things would be okay now. I think. I was going to say more but I blacked out.

The end of chapter 19