10

Shuichi's P.O.V
I woke up on the couch and sat up immediately, seeing Ouma-kun on the floor. When he realized I was awake he turned his head towards me and waved.
  "Good morning... Shumai..." Ouma says with no energy at all. Maybe he'll start tell the truth now? Maybe we'll get to know the real him?
  "H-Hey Ouma-k-kun.. do you want some breakfast and then.. maybe w-we can.. talk?" I ask, Ouma nodded. I got up and started walking towards the kitchen. I stopped and pulled out a clean pan from the kitchen sink. I decided to make eggs and chocolate-chip waffles. But considering how Ouma is so light he probably hasn't eaten in a while so I start out by giving him a small breakfast. 'Maybe one egg and half of a waffle.' I thought turning in the stove.

_

Ace was now awake. Apparently he was awakened by the nice smell of breakfast. I put the plates on the table and in came Ace. I wondered why Ouma-kun didn't come.
  "Ouma-kun? Breakfast." I called out, there was some noise and slowly came a really tired Ouma. He looked at his breakfast. It must look like a large meal to him.
  "Just eat it very slowly and if you feel like puking please stop eating and you'll eat the rest for lunch." I say as Ouma slowly picks up the fork and slowly begins to eat. The whole time we were eating it was silent. It was a comfortable silence though. Ace was the one who finished first and went up to his room to do his online school work. That left me and Ouma. Luckily I didn't have work today so I could probably ask Ouma-kun some questions.

_

We were both sitting on the couch, I was facing him and Ouma was looking at the ground. He most likely really didn't want to tell the truth.
  "O-Ouma-kun?" I asked, "I-is it true that your parents a-abused you?"
  "Of course not s-sh-shumaaaai~" Ouma replies, stuttering a bit I was a little surprised he stuttered.
  "Please tell the truth. You don't have to talk about all of it. I think it just might be good for you to get somethings off of your chest." I say, Ouma looked up from the ground tears were threatening to drop down from his eyes. I was worried about Ouma. I truly was. I don't understand why he was all I was thinking about when I got my own house maybe because I was super worried about him..
  "Y-Yes Saihara-Chan" Ouma admitted, his voice cracking a little bit he slowly got closed to me and wrapped his arms around my back, relaxing his head on my shoulder he said, "hug me... lightly please."
I hugged him how he asked to be hugged I could feel Ouma's tears fall onto my shoulder, "It w-was so s-scary!" Ouma says, sobbing, "e-every day was a nightmare! They would lock me up in my closet or cupboards! They would fight with each other! They took their anger o-out o-on ME. th-they became alcoholic's... The fu-fucki-ing drunk bastard known as my dad died from drinking t-too much a-alcohol."
  "I-I'm sorry Ouma-kun. I-is th-there anything I can do to help you?" I ask, carefully rubbing circles into his back. He nodded.
  "N-never hit me. Never abandon m-me. Never ever ever ever ever lock me up in tiny spaces! A-and m-m-make me feel s-safe.." Kokichi answers, saying the last part really quietly, luckily I could hear him.
  "I s-swear I won't hi-hit you. I sw-e-ear I won't abandon you. I swear I w-won't lock you up in small spaces and I swear I will make you feel safe." I promised looking at him, he looked exhausted.
  "May I ask why you w-winced when I grabbed your w-wrist y-ye-yesterday?" I ask, Ouma stayed quiet for a long time but then finally answered.
  "C-can I tell you.. t-tomorrow?" Ouma asks, I nod and he slowly falls asleep.

_

When it was lunch I woke Ouma up and gave him his small lunch. Grilled cheese and some tomato's on the side was on everyone's plates. By now Ouma was back to his playful self. Me, Ace and Ouma-kun were enjoying talking to each other.

_

It was dinner now, Ace was smiling, telling Ouma-kun how much he liked his ultimate talent and that he can't wait to get his own. Steak was for dinner, of course I gave Ouma-kun a really small one since I didn't want him to feel sick later.

_

I was saying goodnight to Ace and made my way to my room, seeing Ouma already under the blankets his head popping out though.
  "Goodnight Ouma" I say walking away until someone stopped me, I turned around and there was Ouma-kun grabbing my sleeve.
  "Please.. stay" he begged, I smiled a little bit and nodded getting a little flustered.
  "S-Sure.. Ouma-kun." I say, getting under the covers.
  "Call me Kokichi, Saihara-Chan"
  "Call me Shuichi, Kokichi" I replied.
  "Okie dokie~Nishishi~" Kokichi says, "Can we cuddle?"
I get really flustered and it takes me a while to answer.
  "Y-yes" I reply.
  "Awwww~ Shumai is blushing oh well... goodnight..." Kokichi said, cuddling Shuichi and slowly falling asleep.

Kokichi  felt safe when he was cuddling with Shuichi.

The end of chapter 10