7

Shuichi P.O.V
Ouma-kun told me that it was delivered to the wrong person, but I didn't really believe in that. Ouma-kun went in the kitchen and came out with a Grape Panta in his hand. He was about to go to his room when I grabbed his sleeve. Ouma stopped immediately and turned around.
"What is it Shumai? You know I have some super secret supreme leader stuff to do! Nishishi~" Ouma says, putting a proud smile on his face.
"A-are you sure that was de-delivered to the w-wrong p-person?" I asked.
"Of course I'm sure! Are you doubting me!? WAAAAAAAAAAAAH!" Ouma says as he started crying, dropping his Panta.
"O-Ouma-kun! P-please stop crying!" I say, freaking out. Ouma suddenly stopped crying.
"Nishishi~ If your sorry maybe you should take me to diiiiiiiinnnnnneeeer!" Ouma-kun replied.
"Am I being left home alone?" Ace asks, "if we are going."
"Nishishi~ that was a lie! Saihara-Chan if you are sorry you should get me more Panta and then when you and Ace get back we'll watch a super awesome moooovie!" Ouma-kun says, changing what he wants.
"O-Ouma you have a fridge full of Panta." I say, Ouma-Kun gasps.
"I will never have enough Panta though!" Ouma claims, making an angry face, "I can't believe you think I would ever have enough Panta. Maybe I should think of a punishment." Ouma watches my face turn pale it was obvious I was scared, thinking of the possibility's. Ace just super looked confused.
"Guess I'm not making up a punishment.. consider yourself lucky." Ouma then begins to plead, "pleeeeaaaase can you get me some more Panta?"
I gave in and went out the door with Ace in front of me.

Kokichi's P.O.V
I watched Saihara-Chan leave. I thought I should start think about what movie but I already knew what movie..
Do you really think that Saihara wants to watch a movie with you?
I ignored that question and sat down on the floor picking up my Panta, unscrewing the cap and drinking it all, hoping it would wake me up a little. I had forgotten that sometimes I left notes around that might let them get clues to my past.. So I started picking up all the paper and threw them away.
_

I was laying on the ground, empty Grape Panta bottle next to me. I was now waiting, thinking about how glad I am that Saihara-Chan actually decided to live at my place until he found a house he could pay for. 'When Shumai does find a house will start visiting me again?' I thought, 'obviously not. Why would Saihara-Chan want to hang out with you anyways? A mistake, a liar.' I was about to go to my room when Shumai knocked on the door. I opened the door and Shumai came in, immediately going to the kitchen and putting the Panta bottles in the fridge. Ace came in closing the door behind him and sitting on the couch.
  "You said we were going to watch a movie right?" Ace asked, "what movie are we going to watch?"
  "Nishishi~ you'll have to wait and see!" I say, excitedly jumping up and down. I put the disk in and wait for Shumai to sit on the couch.
  "C-can y-you tell us wh-what it's about?" Saihara-Chan asks, coming in the room and sitting in the couch.
  "Well it's basically a movie that makes fun of star wars!" I answered, sitting on the ground and starting the movie.
(Can anyone guess what movie I'm talking about without looking it up?)

_

The movie ended, I was the only one awake now. I got up and walked to Saihara-Chan and got close to Shumai to whisper something I'm sure he won't hear.
  "I really like your company Shumai.. it gets lonely here without you." I whisper and walk away into room. I don't want to be alone again. I hate being alone.

'It would only prove my parents right. That I will always be alone when I grow up...
But there's no point in proving them wrong. I'll always be alone.' I thought as I laid down on my bed, on top of my covers. I closed my eyes and waited to fall asleep.

The end of chapter 7