11

Shuichi's P.O. V
I woke up next to Kokichi. He was sleeping peacefully he had his arms wrapped around me so it would be pretty hard to get out of, slowly I took away Kokichi's hands and got of the bed. I exited my room and went into the living room. I was surprised to see Ace already awake. He usually sleeps until he smells breakfast.
  "What are you doing awake?" I whisper, obviously not wanting to wake up Kokichi.
  "I woke up early to finish my online work so after breakfast I could hang out with Ouma-kun!" Ace whispered back, you could tell he was excited. I smiled and decided to go make breakfast. 'Pancakes and yogurt with raspberries mixed in sounds good for breakfast' I think getting out raspberries yogurt and all the things I need to make for pancakes.

_

When the food was on the table Kokichi wasn't awake yet. 'He must have been super exhausted yesterday.' I thought going to my room. I was just outside the door when Kokichi suddenly opened the door, scaring me and making me loose my balance. I fell backwards.
  "Good morning Shumai!" Kokichi smiles, ignoring the fact that I fell because he opened the door when I was just outside.
  "Good morning Kokichi." I say getting up, "there's breakfast!"
Kokichi unexpectedly grabbed my hand and skipped to the kitchen. He sat down with his hand still in mine saying good morning to Ace then he began slowly eating his small breakfast. 'Maybe tomorrow Kokichi can eat a little more?' I thought, going to up my fork but remembering that Kokichi stole my dominant hand.
  "Hey Kokichi can I have my h-hand back?" I asked, Kokichi finished chewing and turned his head to answer my question.
  "Nope. You hand is aaaaaall mine now~ Nishishi~" Kokichi said in his adorably energetic toned voice and giving me on of his cute smiles but the smile looked genuine.
  "B-But I n-need my hand." I reply.
  "But I like holding your haaaaaaaand!" Kokichi whines, Ace just sits there watching what was going on in front of him deciding not to say anything yet.
  "Kokichi I need to e-eat, please let go of my hand?" I ask again, Kokichi starts pouting but finally gives up, letting go of my hand. I picked up my fork and ate, wishing that Kokichi's warm hand was back in my hand. 'Why am I wishing Kokichi's hand was in my hand?' I remember feeling this way with Kaede until she started abusing Ace. 'H-holy shit I might have a crush on Kokichi' I thought, my face turning red as I started eating faster.
  "Dad is something wrong?" Ace asked.
  "Yeah Shumai your face is red. Is my Shumai siiiiiiiick?" Kokichi said extending the i in sick. I shook my head and finished my food, putting my plate and fork in the sink. After a couple minutes Ace finished then Kokichi. Kokichi sat on the floor and stared at the ceiling.
"Hey Ouma-kun!" Ace said sitting down on the floor too, "let's play a game!"
"Sure. Nishishi~ By the way call me Kokichi ya' know how lucky you how for the ultimate supreme leader to let you cal him Kokichi?" Kokichi's says, as Ace gets out a stack of cards. On the cards it said Uno.
"Shuichiiiii~ you should play to!" Kokichi yelled tugging on my sleeve to get me down from the couch. I said 'okay' and walked next to Kokichi, sitting down.

_

We had just finished dinner and now we were playing Uno again it was probably Kokichi's favorite card game.
"Uno!" Kokichi yelled, Ace put down a 4 green card. I put down a +2 card making Kokichi pick up 2 cards. Kokichi began crying about how Shumai was 'bullying' him. When Kokichi stopped crying he put a +4 yellow card and demanded it yellow.
"Skip." Ace said, picking up 4 cards from the deck. I put down a 3 yellow card, Kokichi put down a +2 yellow card. Ace looked at the card and picked up 2.
"I wiiiiiin!" Kokichi said, rubbing it in our faces that we lost for the millionth time this day.
"That's because you have so many +2 cards!" Ace stated, "Are you cheating?"
"Nope I'm just good at the game. Now you two have a game to finish." Kokichi said, childishly.

_

A million cards later Ace finally won the game of Uno.
"That round of Uno was intense! Nishishi~" Kokichi said, "welp I'm tired g'night"
"Good night, Kokichi! Goodnight Dad." Ace said walking away into his room. I cleaned up the uno mess and put it back where Ace found it. I went into my room seeing Kokichi sitting up, looking at me as I entered the door.
"Kokichi you r-remember what you said you would t-talk a-about today right?" I asked, Kokichi nodded.
"It was because when I was home alone I accidentally fell down on my wrist and then it was bruised. That's the truth!" Kokichi says, putting his hands behind his head. I couldn't tell if that was a lie or not.
"Kokichi, I-is that a lie?" I ask, Kokichi quickly shook his head. 'It has to be a lie though' I thought.

Kokichi's P.O.V
"If that's the truth then can I see you wrist?" Shumai asks, holding out his hand for me to put my wrist into. 'Oh shit' I thought, thinking of ways to get out of this situation. I was internally panicking.
"Noooope" I say, knowing that was very suspicious. 'He can't know.' I thought, 'he can't know'
Shumai gave me the Please stare, hoping to get me to give up and so he could look at my wrist . Shumai stayed there for 30 minutes until I made up my mind.
"Fine." I surrendered, putting my wrist in his hand, he rolls up the sleeve and gives a horrified look. Cuts were scattered everywhere on my wrist.
"K-Kokichi, can I bandage th-this?" Shuichi asked, I nodded and he went off to get bandages. Shumai came back with the things he needed. He put some cream on his cuts as Kokichi tried pulling away because it hurt so much and he finished by putting bandages on his wrist. Shuichi looked up at Kokichi.
"Do you promise never to do that to your wrist?" Shumai asked, "never ever again?"
"I'll try.." I reply, Shumai nodded and started crying, begging me not to do it again.
"O-okay Shumai. I promise." I say not really believing in my words but I guess I'll try.. but your so worthless... does Shumai really care?
"Can you sleep with me again?" I asked, watching Shuichi start blushing a lot. He nodded and got under the cover again. He hugged me lightly like I asked him to the last tine we hugged and started rubbing circles in the back.
"Please never you that to your wrist again. I care and if you ever need to talk about anything I'm right here." Shuichi says sadly.
"Y-you care?" I asked, hugging him back.
"I care." Shuichi answered.

He cares. . .

The end of chapter 11