5

Kokichi P.O.V
When I woke up the sun was coming through the windows, blinding me. 'Wait I don't have any windows in my room' I thought, sitting up immediately. Papers were on the floor, Shumai and Ace were asleep on the floor. This was my living room. I looked up at the clock, 2:49. I almost screamed out cuss words, I forgot I had work today. I didn't have time to leave a note. So I quickly ran out the door, with my phone, closing the door behind me.

_

I was behind the counter, waiting for this one person to take there order. 'Just one more order to take them I can go home.'
"Coffee please?" The person asked, I guessed this was their first time ordering coffee or they were just hesitant about getting coffee.
"How would you like your coffee" I asked, grabbing a cup.
"Uhhhhh I dunno." The person replied.

_

It was a long time before the person made up there mind and left, revealing. 'Wait the the actual FUCK.'
"Maaaaaaakkkkkiiiiii, what the fuck is a cold-blooded murder doing here?" I say, kinda hoping no one would call the police. I was afraid that Maki would start choking me so I backed up a little to get out of her reach.
"Can you just take my order, you brat?" Maki said. Ouch being called a rat really hurts.. a lot.
"WaaaaaaAAAAAAAAH!" I wailed faking my tears, "MAKI Your So MeAN!"
I didn't feel like putting up with Maki so I tried to escape.
"Let. Me. Fucking. Order." Maki said, by now everyone was staring at us. Some looked afraid.
"Yes, ma'aaaaam. Nishishi~" I say, slowly moving back to my spot, farthest away from Maki, "can't believe an assassin is here at a cafe.. Have you come here to kill me?!"
Maki ignored that question and looked at the board.
"I want a blueberry muffin you clown." She says, staring me down with her cold eyes.
"I have a nickname from Maki? That means I'll have to give you a nickname too!" I said excitedly, grabbing a blueberry muffin, "hmmmmmm. How about murder bitch?"
She reaches out to choke me but I quickly put the muffin in her hand and she ends up choking the muffin.
"Muffin choker it is" I say laughing as I walk away and out the door of the cafe, Shit I thought I was going to die, I put my hand over my pounding heart and start walking to the graveyard. When I was at the entrance of the graveyard my phone dinged.

TheLordOfEmos:
Where are you Ouma-kun?

Grapeboi:
I'm at work obviously! Nishishi~ do you miiiiiiiisssss meeeeee? :3

TheLordOfEmos:
I was just wondering where you were. I still have work today so Ace will be all alone.

Grapeboi:
Awwww you still have work todaaaaay? :'c

Saihara-Chan never answered,must be in his car on his way to work then. I walked in the graveyard and went to these 9 graves.
I missed them a lot.

It's all my fault there dead. I was  the one driving the car.

_

I got home and found Ace on the couch with staring at the tv, since Ace didn't notice me I decided to retry my entrance to my home.
This time I kicked open the door.
  "The supreme leader is home!! Did you miss me?!" I yelled, Ace jumped a little and looked at me. Looks like a scared him a little.
  "Kind of?" Ace said, I pretended to be offended. I wasn't surprised when he said kind of.
  "What do you mean KIND OF? your supposed to miss The Ultimate Supreme Leader!" I screeched as I faked some of my tears.. I didn't really have a lot of energy to keep up my mask right now... what should I do..
  "I am supposed to be missing you?" Ace asked, looking so confused.
  "I really don't mind now, so I'll get going to my room now. Nishihi~" I say, faking my smile and skipping away to my room. One my bedroom door was locked I stopped smiling and laid on the floor.

Ace P.O.V
Something seemed off off about Ouma-kun. He seemed really sad. I wondered why or what kind of things could make him sad based on how he acts. But it seemed like nothing could make him sad so...

It made me wonder...

How many lies does he tell?

The end of chapter 5