14

Kokichi's P.O.V

I woke up to Shuichi shaking me and yelling at me to get up. Shu realized I was awake and relaxed. I quickly sat up and hugged him.
"Shu-Chan? Is it gone?" I asked.
"Yes, I-it's gone." Shuichi replied, hugging me, lightly. I began thinking who could have done that. There where at least 14 possibilities and the note that I read earlier.. I grabbed the note that was beside me, breaking my hug with Shumai.

Kokichi, I know your lying about loving Shuichi. Your only trying to hurt his feeling aren't you or did you force him into the relationship? If you don't tell Shuichi that your lying about loving him by tomorrow then hell will break loose. I'm waiting.

I was crossing of people in my mind.
Gonta : Definitely wasn't him
Miu : She doesn't know about it yet
Kaede : No. it can't be her.
Ryoma : He doesn't know yet.
Kiibo : He can't harm a fly
Suddenly Shuichi broke me out of my thoughts, he started crying. Honestly who wouldn't be? There was a dead deer in front on our house along with this note. As much as I wanted to cry now was not the time I needed to make Shumai feel better and think about who could have done it.
"It's gonna be okay Shu-Chan! With your detective skills we can get to the bottom of this!" I say excitedly, pumping my fists in the air. Shumai slowly stopped crying.
"T-thanks Kokichi.." Shumai says, petting my head I smiled, liking the head-pats.
"Didn't I say when you got back home have to give a nickname?" I say demandingly pointing a finger at him.
  "Yes you did, Ki-kun..." Shuichi says, I slightly smile and start drifting off to sleep except every time I was almost asleep I would wake myself up. Shuichi started playing with my hair, making me feel calmer and it made me fall asleep.

_

Shuichi's P.O.V

I put Kokichi on the couch so he didn't have to sleep on the floor. I really felt bad for him. Kokichi must have been so scared when he saw the deer and read the note. Maybe me and Kokichi could come up with possible suspects after Ace goes to bed. Right now though I need to make dinner. Tonight I was planning on making chicken and mashed potato's.

_

When I put the food on plates and put the food on the table Ace ran through the door, and came up to me. He seemed very excited.
  "Guess what! Kokichi said he wanted to do some pranks with me!" Ace said, dropping his backpack on the floor and heading over to the table to eat some food.
  "Oh...He might now be able to do that today.." I replied, "Maybe tomorrow?"
  "Why? Did something go wrong today?" He asked, I nodded and went to the living room to wake Kokichi up for dinner.  He got up and went to the table with me. We had some conversation at the table that night. When Ace said his goodnights and went to bed. I held Kokichi's hand and went into our room, closing the door behind us.
  "Do we have any idea who it could be?" I asked, letting Kokichi think for a while, he then dragged out a piece of paper and put all the people that we know on the paper and wrote the word no next to some and showed it to me.
  "So this is our list of people who could have done it" I say, looking at the notes going over them carefully.

   Gonta : No
   Miu : No
   Kaede : No
   Ryoma : No
   Kiibo : No
   Rantaro : No
   Kaito : ?
   Tsumugi : No
   Angie : Maybe
   Tenko : No
   Himiko : No
   Maki : Maybe
   Korekiyo : ?
   Kirumi : No

  "How could Angie have done this?" I ask pointing to her name.
  "Well if her precious Atua told her that it's not okay for men to be dating and told her to do something about it. She could have also gotten help." Kokichi replied, I nodded agreeing but I remember Angie once asking if I were bi when I was about to answer she said, "don't worry Shuichi! Atua will love you no matter what!"
But then I got to Maki... she kinda seemed pretty suspicious in my eyes.

The end of chapter 14

( hello there people who are reading this I just wanted to say that there is a possibility that I might make a new book it will come out today or Wednesday or Thursday)