6

Kokichi P.O.V
I didn't know how long I was there laying on the floor. But I didn't really have anything to do outside of my room so here I am. A couple minutes or hours later I heard a knock on the door.
"Ouma-kun?" Saihara-Chan asked, "are you sleeping?"
I ignored Saihara. I didn't really have enough energy to respond or lie so I needed to stay in my room until I could lie and fake my smiles.

Ace P.O.V
Father had just checked on Ouma and decided he wanted to go for a walk. Now I was waiting for my Father to come home with nothing to do. I looked at the papers on the ground. 'Well maybe I do have something to do but it's probably all grown-up stuff' I thought as I picked up a piece of paper and turned it over. It was a note. From... his Mom? I couldn't tell if this was an old note or a new one since there were papers everywhere. If I were to take a guess though it would be old.
                            'To, Fucking Worthless Mistake

You must feel terrible that your little prank group died. Good. Feel bad. It's you fault they died. All your fault. You can't do anything right now there's blood. On your hands. Your a murderer. I knew by the first moment I saw you, you would be a mistake. Too bad I didn't abort you.
I wish you died with your little group so I wouldn't ever have to hear of you again.

                                                                                                                   From, your Mom,

The note read, jeez. Did she even have a right to call herself his Mom? It seemed like his family really hated him or maybe it was delivered to the wrong person after all it doesn't say Kokichi Ouma at the top.. Then there was a knock on the door, knowing it was my Father I opened the door, letting him in and closing the door behind him. When he took his shoes off I made him look at the note. He looked sad when he read this.
   "Where w-was this?" Dad asked, folding the paper and looked me in the eyes. It wasn't the first time he ever did it was just pretty rare for him to do that. I pointed at the ground.
  "On the floor with Ouma-Kuns other papers." I answered.
  "Dad? You knew him when you were in school right?" I ask, "was Ouma-kun...ever... abused?"
It took a while for him to answer but he did, "He n-never sh-showed up with b-bruises... but he did once.."
Ouma-kun ran in here and jumped up and down with his arms in the air, grabbing Dad's attention. He gave us on of his smiles but... I always feel like he's faking it.
  "You guys look so sad! Whats wrong? What's wrong? Hey! What's wrong?" Ouma-kun asked a million times. I wondered how long he could go on for before his voice starts to get tired.
  "O-ouma-Kun?" Dad said, unfolding the note.
  "How about Kokichi?" Ouma-kun says, smiling as if he just heard the greatest news in his life. Dad ignored his request to call him Kokichi and made him look at the note.
  "Did your Mom... send you this note?" Dad asked, Ouma-kun looked scared for a second but replaced it with a brave smile.
  "Of course not! My parents love me! It was delivered to the wrong person!" Ouma-kun answered. I saw Dad glancing at his eyes maybe he was trying to tell what he was feeling? If he was lying? But I already knew. That was a lie.
The sadness in his eyes say so.
But why would he want to lie about it? How long has he lied about it?

How did he keep on lying about it?

How long until he tells the truth about his past?

Will he ever tell the truth about his past? Or will he take it to the grave?

The end of chapter 6