12

No ones P.O.V
It had been 2 months now before shuichi finally realized his love for Kokichi. his son, Ace supported him and so Shumai confessed to Kokichi, Kokichi obviously accepted making them boyfriends. Ace was happy that Kokichi was his Fathers boyfriend because he liked seeing the smile on his face.  Kokichi sold his house and moved into Shuichi's. In those 2 months Kokichi had slowly gotten better and better and shuichi was getting rid of his stuttering habit.

_

Kokichi's P.O.V
I had woken up next to my beloved Shumai. Knowing his alarm would probably wake him up soon, I got up and walked into the living room sitting down, 'I wonder if Shumai told his friends?' I asked inside my head. Soon I heard the loud beep beep beep beep. And knew Shumai was getting up, when I saw him get out of his no, our room. I ran up to him.
  "Mornin' shuuuuuuuu-chaaaaan" I yelled, greeting shuichi and waving my arms in the air. Shumai had his back to me as he was closing the door so I tackled him and it sent us both to the ground. I was on top on shuichi when shu-Chan realized that he was under me he blushed and got out from under me and held his hand out for me to take. I took his hand and stood up.
"Hey Shuichi teach me how to cook!" I demand, making shu chuckle a little.
"Alright." Shu-Chan replied, I took his hand and walked over to the kitchen. Shumai got out the stuff and got me to let go of his hand, making me fake cry.

_
No ones P.O.V
Shit. Kokichi thought because he nearly burnt down the house trying to cook food. I guess that's why your parents always called you worthless the voice said. 'No don't think about that Kokichi don't think about that!' Kokichi thought hitting his head a couple times and sat at the table.
  "It was a nice try, k-Kokichi." Shu-Chan says.
  "Yeah. I knoooooooooow. Nishishi~" Kokichi energetically says, giving Shumai an evil smile. Shu put plates on the table as Ace dashed down from his room and jumped onto the chair, sitting down. Giving a smile to everyone at the table. Ace had just learned his new ultimate a few weeks ago. He was the ultimate forensic specialist. It was kinda hard to think he was a forensic specialist when he's 13 but at least he is proud of his ultimate. When they where done Ace went to school and Shuichi didn't have work today so he was staying home.

_

Shuichi was one the couch now, waiting for Kokichi to come and sit next to him.
  "Hey Kokichi. Kaito is coming over is that okay?" Shuichi asked, Kokichi disliked Kaito but he tolerated him. The grape nodded and sat down next him, laying his head on shu-Chan's shoulder.

_

It was an hour later and Kaito opened the door without knocking and made the door fling open, making an entrance.
  "Hello, sidekick!" Kaito yelled, "and... Ouma-kun?"
  "Hello Idiot-Chan." Kokichi greeted.
  "Hey!" Kaito says, raising up a fist, making Kokichi sacred a little of course he didn't show it and hid behind Shumai.
  "Is baka-Chan better?" Kokichi asked, slightly peaking out from behind Shu.
"That means the same thing!" Kaito yelled as he was trying to get Kokichi away from Shuichi. Kokichi had a fun time teasing Kaito until shu-Chan said to stop teasing him, Kokichi immediately stopped as if he were a dog listening to his orders from his master.
  "So are you guys together? What happened to Kaede, is it okay for me to ask?" Kaito asked, taking a seat on the floor. Shuichi nodded and Baka-Chan went quiet.
"Well.. Ouma-kun caught her hitting Ace when she was drinking.." Saihara replied as Kokichi was thinking of another nickname to call Idoit-Chan. 'Hmm maybe ultimate loud-mouth because he's always yelling or maybe ultimate dumbass.' Kokichi thought, but his thoughts were interrupted by the taller purple idiot."
  "I support you Shuichi! I'm sorry to hear about Kaede though" Kaito said, it was surprising that he wasn't yelling, " Anyways I didn't think you would ever be with him."
  "And I didn't know you could actually talk like a civilized human-being and not yelled, loud-ass baka-Chan" Kokichi replied, laughing at his own comment. He was kind of proud of himself for saying that. Shu looked at Kokichi and then at Kaito.
  "Lets n-not make mean comments." Shuichi says, and starting have a conversation with Kaito, The grape sometimes butting in the conversation to make a couple comments. Soon Kaito had to leave and that's when a couple minutes later Ace came back, they had dinner. Little did they know that telling Kaito about Shuichi being in a relationship with Kokichi was the biggest mistake ever.

The end of chapter 12