20

Kokichi's P.O.V

I woke up and the first thing I saw was a white ceiling, Shuichi was sitting next to my bed with Ace sitting next to Shumai. I smiled at them both as they realized I was awake.
  "Thank goodness you're okay! Ace celebrates, wiping some tears that were in his eyes, "you were out for a day!"
"What were you doing!? Why did you do that Kokichi?" Shu suddenly says as tears burst from his eyes, "why did you get yourself in danger? You could have just explained to me why it was Maki!"
I felt guilty that I had put Shumai through that, just because I didn't want Shu-Chan to feel bad. I chuckled and smiled a little bit.
"Because... I thought I could do it alone.." I replied sadly, truly the plan did work. But I made Shumai and Ace feel worried. Shu was quiet for a while, his head was lowered to the floor as I held his hand. Sooner or later he stopped crying and raised his head to meet my eyes.
"Don't do it again." Shu said, feeling guilty I nodded. Shumai held my hand back and said that I was getting discharged from the hospital tomorrow since the wounds weren't that bad and that Maki was going to prison for about 2 months. The rest of the time I was talking to Shuichi and Ace about what happened while I was out. Apparently Kaede found Shu and Ace and apologized a lot before leaving without anyone saying anything else. The nurse came in and announced that visiting time was over before Shumai could get onto another subject.

_

I completely forgot how lonely it is when I'm in a room by myself. The window was open so I could hear the wind as it made the twigs and branches in trees dance. My hospital room was dark besides for the moon light that was coming through the window. I was sitting up in my bed, occasionally moving around to make myself more comfortable. Now I really want Shumai and Ace to come. Now I want to be in Shu-Chan's arms again. I want to hear the relaxed beating of his heart that would help me slowly fall asleep when I laid my head on his chest. I sat my head on the white, comfy pillow. Extremely tired, I closed my eyes and slowly drifted off to sleep.

_

No ones P.O.V

Kokichi had just been discharged from the hospital and was now on the way home. With Shu-Chan driving and Ace in the back. Ki-kun was looking at the snow on the ground as it glistened in the light. Shumai drove into the driveway, they all stayed in the house together, just relaxing.

2 days later
_

Shuichi, Ace and Ki-Kun got back from shopping. when Kokichi walked into the house the first thing he realized was Kiibo. He quickly handed all the groceries to Kiibo.
  "What are you doing here you stupid robot? Did you break into our house? I guess robots wouldn't know that's wrong." Kokichi questions, saying those things one purpose to make Kiibo mad.
  "That's robophobic, Ouma-kun! Robots do know that's wrong!" Kiibo yells, pointing an accusing finger at Chi-kun.
"Kokichi stop." Shu says as he steps in the room and drops the groceries on the ground, "I invited him here so he could look after Ace."
"Huh?" Chi-kun says, looking at Shu.
"Well I thought maybe we could have dinner tonight?" Shuichi asked, smiling Kokichi nodded and hugged Shu, while he tried to push him out of the house and into the car.

_

They had both gotten spaghetti and was having a nice time eating under the stars, it was perfect. Except for the fact that it was cold but it was perfect. 'Perfect night to propose' Shu-Chan thought.
"It's perfect Shumai! Although I see that wine... did you plan to get us both drunk so you could fuck me~ Nishishi~" Chi-kun teases.
"N-no!" Shuichi immediately denies, "I-i-it's just s-served with the sp-spaghetti!"
"I was just joking Shuuumaaaaai~" Kokichi before calling a waitress over and ordered grape panta. The woman said they didn't have any which made Chi-kun argue a little bit before getting chocolate milk. Now complaining as he ate his food.

_

They both finished their food now. Kokichi was getting ready to walk back to the car but Shuichi stopped him and got onto one knee and pulled out a small box.
"Shu?" Kokichi asked as he watched Shumai open a box to reveal a beautiful, shiny diamond.
"K-Kokichi.. I love you very much and.." Shuichi picked his words carefully, "Jeez I k-know this sounds super cliche and cheesy but... you are the sun of my life, you light up my world and I'd like to know... I-if you could be my l-light forever?"
"Well... Of course I will my beloved!" Ki-kun says as he lets Shuichi slip the ring on his ring finger as others that were eating outside clap.

_

They where now planning on the wedding. Kokichi and Shuichi will both wear a suit, Ace will bring up the rings and all of Shuichi's and Kokichi's friends will be invited. Everyone was really exited.

_

It was now the wedding day, Kokichi was walking up to Shuichi, slowly. Very slowly as music went off in the background. When Kokichi got to Shu the priest started talking.
"Why were you walking very slow?" Shumai asked in a very quiet voice.
"I dunno? Isn't that how it goes whenever you see a wedding on tv?" Ki-kun asks, as Shumai chuckles a bit. They listened to what the premise had to say and it finally had gotten to the important part.
"Ouma Kokichi, do you take Saihara Shuichi as your lawful wedded husband?"
"Duh! Of course I do!"
"Saihara Shuichi, do you take Ouma Kokichi as your lawful wedded husband?"
"Y-Yes I do."
"Now, you may kiss." The priest says.
"I don't need your fuckin permission" Kokichi says as he grabs ahold of Shu-Chan's tuxedo and kisses him. Everyone that was watching started celebrating.
"Love you my beloved~"

The D.I.C.E had been watching this whole time, at least their ghosts. They all smiled, knowing their boss was happy and that he would be happy with Saihara by his side. They all left, waving goodbye one by one. D.I.C.E knew their boss wouldn't see them but they did it anyways. Now it was the last one. The shortest with long orange hair. She smiled under her mask and waved goodbye before slowly disappearing.

To be continued?