13

Kokichi's P.O.V
I woke up next to Shuichi. He was still asleep so I decided to let him sleep in. I slowly got up and walked out of the room. Walking into the living room I noticed how alarmingly silent it is. I didn't like it but I didn't want to turn on the tv and make noise. 'Maybe I should make some tea for shu-chan' I thought, 'or maybe some coffee' I walked over to the kitchen and started making coffee. When I finished making the coffee I put Shumai's coffee on the table. I grabbed a lot of sugar from a cupboard and dumped a lot of it in my coffee. 'Coffee's too gross without the sugar' I thought taking a sip of my coffee walking into the living room to see Shuichi, yawning as he walked in.
"Shu-Chan! I made you coffee!" I yelled, he smiled at me and said a quick thank you while walking over to the kitchen and coming back with his coffee in his left hand. He realized I had coffee and looked really confused.
"I th-thought you wouldn't like coffee." Shumai said.
"I only drink coffee with lots and lots of sugar, Shumai!" I yelled, drinking some more of my coffee. Shuichi nodded and started drinking more of his coffee. When Shu-Chan got up I knew he was getting ready for work.
"Shuuuu-chaaaAn! Don't leave yeeet! If you leave then.. th-then how will I give Ace food when he wakes up without burning the house down." I whined, faking my tears.
"W-wait please don't c-cry, Kokichi. There's food in the freezer y-you can just warm up." Shuu says, I started pouting and nodded.
"Okay.." I said when I stopped fake crying, "also shu! You should give me a nickname! Since I'm the only one coming up with the nicknames here!"
After I said that shu-Chan was going to protest but I pushed him out the door before he could.

_

Shuichi was gone now and I just made Ace breakfast. We were both sitting at the table, eating.
"Guess what we are doing at school today, Kokichi!" Ace said, with a mouth-full of food.
"What?" I asked excitedly.
"Me and my friends are going to get to school early so we can prank everyone!" Ace replied, I smiled and remembered all the pranks me and D.I.C.E used to do. I almost started crying.

Ace P.O.V

I looked up to Kokichi, knowing that he used to play lots of pranks and knowing I don't spend a lot of time with him I wanted him to hang out with me and my friends so he could help us with the pranks maybe not in school but maybe in around the neighborhood maybe in the store after school. I out my fork down on the empty plate.
"After school. When I come home can you do some pranks with me and my friends." I ask, Kokichi also put down his fork and looked at me with a big smile.
"Of course!" He answered. I walked up to the sink and said goodbye then ran out the house, running past other houses so I wouldn't be late for another boring day of school.

Kokichi's P.O.V
After a couple of minutes I got up and put my dish and silverware into the sink, knowing that I didn't have much to do today I decided to take a shower.

_

While I was in the shower someone knocked on the door, I wondered who it could be but I interrupted my own thoughts to turn off the shower and put on my clothes, I ran out opened the door, I was expecting someone there but no one was there except for this foul smell, I looked at the ground and started screaming, the neighbors to the left coming outside to see what was going on, they started screaming as well when they saw what was at my feet.

A dead deer.

It was covered in flies and blood. I need shu-Chan before I could run inside to get my phone and call him I noticed a note. I picked it up and read it only to freak out more. I ran inside only to have my vision going black, I passed out.

The end of chapter 13