16

Kokichi's P.O.V

I woke up today and put something different on. I had on a light grey hoodie and white shorts I still put on my checkered scarf though, obviously. I was still feeling scared from what happened yesterday so today when Saihara-Chan woke up I begged him to stay, Saihara-Chan got worried and asked why I was begging him to stay. I replied with a lie saying that I really missed him when he went to work and wanted him to skip work, just this once. Shumai went quiet, he nodded.
  "Just this once." Shu-Chan says, as I get up and happily skip around the house until I got tired. I sat down on the couch and thought about the unknown person. Shumai walked in and took a seat next to me. I smiled and leaned my head on his shoulder. Shumai blushes and smiles and wraps is arm around my torso, lightly. I grabbed the tv remote, that was next to me and turned on the tv.
"We are going to watch a movie Shu-Chan!" I say, excitedly I picked a movie to watch. Shumai got up when the movie started saying that he had to make breakfast. I nodded and paused the movie, silence over came the room. The silence that made me feel alone. The silence that I HATED. I got up from the couch and peeked in the kitchen to make sure Shumai was still there. He was right there in front of the oven, making eggs, bacon and pancakes. I let out a sigh of relief and returned to where I was sitting on the couch. I heard the sizzling of the bacon as it was being cooked. I wonder when breakfast will be ready...
"You can un pause the movie and watch it without me if you'd like." Shuichi said, turning a pancake over which in return it made another sizzling noise. I smelled the bacon and my mouth began to water.
"I'm not going to in pause this movie without you! How dare you suggest something like that!" I screeched, hearing Shu chuckle. The silence returned again. I didn't like this. It was like the unknown person could show up behind me again and maybe do something even worse. 'Like maybe they'll kill me this time or maybe-' my thoughts were interrupted when Ace came running out of his room to sit at the table, knowing it was breakfast time now I stood up and walked to the table. I sat down next to Shu and began eating. After we all ate me and Shumai sat back down on the couch and I un paused our movie. Ace came down from his room to watch the movie with us, he didn't have to go to school since it was canceled.

_

Halfway through the movie I realized I had work today. I looked at the time, 'how the hell could I forget!?' I thought, suddenly getting up from the couch yelling, I GOTTA GO TO WORK BYYYYYE out the door. I ran down the sidewalk for about an hour and when I got to my destination I barged through the door, nobody was there.
"What the fuck?" I said out loud, I checked the door sign and it said, CLOSED. 'Why the hell would the door be open if it says closed?' I thought, whatever the reason it must be stupid. I checked my phone to see if I really had work today...

_

I was walking my way back home it turns out I had work tomorrow. My stomach grumbled, lunch was probably being made right now. I can't wait to go home and have some lunch with a cold grape panta, beginning to get exited I started running home. While running home I tripped on a rock, scraping my knee and making dirt get all over my legs luckily only a little dirt got on my face.
"Stupid fucking rocks!" I yelled as other people chuckled and stared or some were ignoring and continuing to walk. I got up, when I started walking there was a big pain in my knee I immediately I looked down at my knee and saw it was bleeding. I continued walking the throbbing pain in my knee slowing me down a bit. I got out my phone and texted TheLordOfEmos.

Grapeboi: Hey shuuuuuuuuuuu. Turns out I didn't have work and I don't know if I'll make it to eat with you and Ace. :'(
Read

I turned off my phone and continued walking the way home, I could use a shortcut but if I did I would have to go into the alleyway. The alleyway seems like a terrible idea considering someone out there is angry at me for 'faking' my love to shu-Chan if I did encounter this person it would be bad luck for me because of my scraped knee, I would run slower. I started paying attention to my surroundings, plenty of stores were nearby sometimes I would see houses. I began to see more houses the more I walked, indicating I was getting close to home. Soon I would be hanging out with Shumai and Ace, I would probably eat lunch first but I would watch a movie with them afterwards while drinking panta, tried speeding up but I ended tripping again on a rock.
"Seriously fuck rocks. If I end up tripping again my ultimate will probably change to the ultimate clumsy." I talked to myself, trying to get up again but someone was holding my feet. I looked behind me and saw the same mask I saw yesterday but I got to see more details. She was wearing all black, except for her gloves which were white. Her hair was long and brown, not tied up in any way, which was surprising. She began dragging me backwards, my scraped knee getting worse in the process my face got a little scratch, she was surprisingly strong. I tried kicking but that obviously wasn't going to work, so when I saw a light pole I quickly grabbed onto it. The female obviously got angry and tried tugging, she failed. She let go of my legs and tried prying my fingers away from the light pole. When she got close enough, I bit her arm which made her back up a little. That gave me enough space to run. So I stood up and ran as fast as I could with dead leaves crunching under my feet, never looking back.

The end of chapter 16