15

Kokichi's P.O.V

I was sitting next to Shumai my head on his shoulder. I was relaxed. For now at least. According to the note hell is going to break lose tomorrow and I really don't want to know what's going to happen neither do I want anything bad to happen. I started thinking of the three people who could have threatened me. Maki, Angie and Kaito. Kaito seemed supportive but you never know... I started closing my eyes, slowly falling asleep.

_

I woke up right next to Shuichi like always. It was a normal day, so far. I can't feel calm yet. Anything and I mean anything could happen today there were endless possibilities. Murder was one of them, mentally tortured, physically tortured which I was really scared of. I started hugging Shuichi for comfort. 'What if they torture Shumai?' I thought, tears slowly falling of my face. 'But wait' I thought, 'they wouldn't torture Shuichi if the person threatening me is his friend.. they might somehow make Shu think that I'm cheating on him. I know Shu-Chan wouldn't believe in it if anyone said that I was cheating on him... but what if he does believe in them?!' Soon Shumai woke up and realized that I was crying.
"Hey, what's wrong?" Shuichi asks.
"It's nothing Shu-Chan. Let's get up and watch a movie together. You do have today off right?" I asked, Shu became quiet thinking if he had work today or not.
"That's right no work today." Shuichi answered, I got excited and grabbed his hand trying to drag him to the living room and succeeded. We both sat down on the couch. Shuichi grabbed a remote and started a random movie. Halfway through I was starting to get really tired and Ace came in to watch with us, because he didn't have school today. so I made hot chocolate for us even though it wasn't winter. When the movie was over Shu stood up and turned off the tv.
"I'm gonna go to the store. Need anything Kokichi?" Shuichi asked while he was getting his shoes on.
"Grape Panta!" I answered, Shumai smiled and nodded as he was walking out of the house. Ace said he wanted to do some stuff and left the living room, I was by myself in a room now. There were so many things that could happen now that I was alone. The door slowly opened and my heart started racing.
"Shuichi?" I asked.
"F-forgot my wallet" Shu says, grabbing his wallet and leaving again. I did a sigh of relief maybe I was fine. 'Maybe nothing will happen. Maybe I'm fine. It probably alright now but what if I'm jinxing myself.' I thought, bringing my thumb up to my mouth to start biting on it.

_

30 minutes everything is still fine.. maybe I am alright. I started getting up but something grabbed me and put a hand over my mouth. 'Damnit I jinxed myself!' I thought struggling, they took off my scarf and started cutting my neck, it was deep enough to bleed but not enough to kill me or make me pass out. I was bleeding just a little bit.
"I warned you you worthless grape." The unknown person whispered, I tried looking at the persons face but they had a mask on.
"You will tell no one." They said hitting me in the head, hard enough to make me loose consciousness. 'Shit' was my last thought before I fell to the floor.

_

"Ko.....I....Ichi!! Ichi!!! KOKICHI!!" Shuichi yelled, I quickly sat up when I heard my name being called, I put a hand on my neck, finding out they had put my scarf back. 'Holy fucking shit..' I thought.
"What's up Shumai? I was sleeping you know!" I lied, he gave me a concerned look and walked into the kitchen, probably to make dinner. I thought back to when this person talked to me their voice sounded like a females.. that crosses kaito off my suspicion list... I looked over to the kitchen and winces in pain, my neck really hurt. 'Just ignore the pain Kokichi. You'll be fine.' I lied to myself and got up to walk towards the kitchen table. Ace came out of his room and we all ate together.
"Goodnight, Ace." I said.
"Goodnight, Kokichi." Ace replies as he walks into his room. I walked into our room as Shuichi tells Ace goodnight. Shuichi comes in the room and gets under the covers when he got done telling Ace goodnight.
"Are you sure you were just sleeping?" Shumai asked, putting a hand on my head and started playing with my hair. I nodded.
"Yeah I'm sure." I replied, knowing very well it's a lie and tomorrow will or could be much worse. Shuichi smiles and slowly closes his eyes.
'What could happen tomorrow?' I thought, closing my eyes. Maki or Angie... which one could it be?

The end of chapter 15