Prologue

Self-Publishing

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

Any unauthorized reprint or use of the material is prohibited. No parts of this book may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, or mechanical, including photocopying, recording or by any of information storage without express permission by the publisher.

© Copyright 2015
@Hella_Fine_J

Warning

There Will Be Sexual Scenes In Almost Every Chapter So If You Ain't Ready For This, You Probably Shouldn't Read It!

With her back pressed up against the wall, Deontae let his right hand slip down from her waist to her ass and he give it a squeeze. She grabbed him by his collar as they both deepened the kiss. She moaned in his mouth which only made him want her more.

The more they kissed, the more the both of them wanted each other. Deontae licked Valentina's bottom lip for entrance. She gladly gave him entrance.

Deontae pulled away from the kiss which started to make Valentina nervous that he got her horny and now he doesn't wanna do it so she started to look at the ground and push her hair behind her ear until Deontae laughed and stopped her.

"This is your first time, I wanna make you feel like you're my wife, which you will be one day," Even though he was whispering, he still spoke loudly. Carrying her upstairs bride style, Deontae looked Valentina in her eyes. He had different dreams of how this day would go but this was actually reality.

He expressed his feelings to her because he couldn't hold it in anymore. This had to be said before Valentina made her mind up about which college she wanted to go to. He doesn't want her to move away for college but he also wants her to be successful so he'll support her in whatever decision she makes.

He stared down at her as he pushed her hair behind her ear and kissed her.

"Are you sure you're ready for this?" He asked, of course he wanted this to happen but if she didn't, he'd respect that.

"Yes," Valentina answered. Deontae smiled as he started kissing her neck purposely leaving hickeys. Valentina placed her hand on the back of his head. She's always told him how much she loves his hair.

Her soft moans filled the room. The lower Deontae's kisses got, the faster his heart started beating. He was really about to do what he dreamt of for the past few years.

A smile appeared on his face before he went down, diving into Valentina's fruit palace. She arched her back as she grabbed his head.

This was a feeling she never felt before but she liked it and this was a taste Deontae never tasted before but he was already starting to get addicted.

The only noise filling the usually quite neighborhood were the loud moans coming from Valentina as Deontae stroked his tongue in and out of her. His tongue moved like a snake inside of her. Valentina wanted this just as much as Deontae wanted it but she didn't want to admit it.

People always say, they don't wanna ruin the friendship. If you can stay loyal, it won't ruin the friendship or the relationship.

Wouldn't you want to lose your virginity to your best friend? Someone who you trust with your heart and solo? Someone who knows everything about you? Someone who's always gonna be there for you? Not everybody likes to admit it and neither did Valentina but deep down inside, she was falling for him too.

Valentina was able to extend her orgasms which gave Deontae more time to eat before it was time for Valentina to cum, yes she was a virgin but nobody told her to be a saint. Deontae held onto her waist, pulling her back onto his tongue when she tried to move. She was beyond pleased as he slipped his tongue back inside of her.

"Deontae, I can't hold it no more," Valentina moaned as she released herself in Deontae's mouth. She came so fast, there was no time for him to respond.

"You sure?" Deontae asked one more time as he positioned himself at Valentina's entrance.

"Yes," Valentina answered while biting her bottom lip. Deontae looked directly in her eyes as he placed himself inside of her. They were in the missionary position so all they could look at was each other.

"Ahhhhh shit!" Valentina moaned, Deontae's sex game was too strong for a virgin but Valentina actually liked it. As he stroked in and out of her, she was thinking of only two things.

God, please don't let him cum inside me and damn I'm gon' be in pain.

Valentina couldn't control her moans anymore. Every other word she said was in Spanish.

She was starting to confuse Deontae because he didn't know what the hell she was saying but it still put a smirk on his face.

Soon, Valentina lost control of everything. Orgasms, moans, train of thought, everything. Nobody ever told her that copulating would feel this good. They'd always say wait until your married.

Deontae flipped Valentina over and slowly inserted himself inside of her. He gently grabbed her hair because he knows how much she loves her hair.

"You want it slow or fast, baby?" He whispered in her ear.

"It doesn't matter," Valentina answered. Deontae smirked as he gave her just what she needed.

Valentina started throwing her ass back as Deontae thrusted in and out of her. It wasn't too fast but it wasn't too slow either. It was the perfect pace.

"This mine, right?" He asked as he smacked her ass. A question he occasionally asks during intercourse.

"Y-Y-yes, mhmm shit....Deontae" Valentina screamed. Once Valentina reached her climax, it was just about time for Deontae to get his so he decided to flip her over one more time.

He could feel it, but he didn't wanna pull out and Valentina didn't want him to pull out either.

She enjoyed him being inside of her and he loved being inside of her. He looked into her eyes and slowly began to kiss her. They're climaxes just seconds away.

How did Deontae break the news to Valentina about his feelings and his Wet Dreams about her or was this just another dream?

Is Deontae gonna pull out?

Self-Publishing

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

Any unauthorized reprint or use of the material is prohibited. No parts of this book may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, or mechanical, including photocopying, recording or by any of information storage without express permission by the publisher.

© Copyright 2015
@Hella_Fine_J

Warning

There Will Be Sexual Scenes In Almost Every Chapter So If You Ain't Ready For This, You Probably Shouldn't Read It!

~J💕✊😘