Chapter Three

I can't be the only person in the fandom who ships Gabriel and Nathalie right? Well, if you're out there, this is for you. Also, do you have any idea on what to call Gabriel x Nathalie? GabeNath? I have no idea.

REWIND

They quickly hurried to Gabriel's office and shut the door behind them, "What did you feel sir? A negative emotion? A strong one? Do you need Mayura?"

Gabriel's eyes gleamed with hope, "Nathalie, I haven't had this much hope since Lila Rossi"

"That's wonderful sir," Nathalie said, "We might be able to see Emilie again!"

Gabriel smiled. "I know that you miss her as much as I do Nathalie, which is why I need you to help me get Ladybug and Chat Noir's Miraculous," Nathalie blushed, Ever since Emilie had passed, she had almost become a second mother to Adrien. Her affection for him had grown immensely over the years. But her affection for Gabriel was... different. She had grown more affectionate for him. His determination to get back the one who would make their family complete again. She would do anything for him. Unfortunately, she had to put those feelings away if she wanted to preserve the Agreste's eternal happiness, though sometimes, those feelings couldn't help but leak out. The only one who knew about her true feelings for Gabriel was Dussu, her kwami. He kept on trying to tell her to pursue her feelings for him, but she kept on hiding them away.

"Come on Nathalie, now that we have fixed your Miraculous, we will be unstoppable-" he suddenly stopped.

"Sir?" Nathalie worriedly asked, "Are you alright?"

"Yes Nathalie I'm fine, I just felt the presence of another kwami nearby" A creak could be heard from the door. Gabriel's eyes widened, "Just trust me," he whispered before he grabbed Nathalie's face and kissed her.

Nathalie was caught by surprise but noticed the crack in the door, so she went with it, she kissed him with such emotion it hurt. She kissed him with the pain of hiding her feelings from him; she kissed him with all her love for him. She poured her heart and soul into that kiss.

On the other hand, Gabriel was overwhelmed with a desire to hold her in his arms forever and never let go. He kissed her with emotions he hadn't even thought would go to Nathalie. He kissed her with such love and care he thought he only had for Emilie... Emilie! What was he doing? He broke away from the kiss and sat down on the couch, head in hands suddenly clouded with such a mix of emotions he thought his head would burst. Emotions! He had two of the strongest people with the strongest emotions at his grasp and what was he doing? Having love issues like a teenager.

"Nathalie, bring me a glass of water," He said,

"Sir I'm s-"

"It was just a distraction to the intruder. Let's just pretend it never happened and get to akumatizing." He felt a little disappointed to forget the kiss, but after all, they were doing this to get the love of his life back. Right?

To Nathalie, that hurt a little. She just poured out her heart and soul to him after he kissed her, and he wants to forget it ever happened! But she admired and loved him for trying to get his wife back, at any cost.

"Okay, sir. Dussu, Spread my Feathers!"

"Nooroo, Dark Wings Rise!"

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

Sooooooooooo. Seems as if Gabriel has feelings for Nathalie. Hmmmmmm. Please vote and give me ideas for fanfictions

- Midnight