Chapter Thirty-Three

Nino chuckled, "Okay, okay! I'm glad you two finally got together, but come up for air and join the surface with us mortals!" He joked, referring to his best friends.

Adrien and Marinette stopped hugging each other and both flushed a delicate pink, "S-so, Nino," Marinette started, "Did you hear about the-" Suddenly, a masked girl with long, lavender pigtails came running after them.

"Marinette!" She yelled, "I'm coming to get you!" It turned out that her pigtails were like limbs to her because she started to swing them at Marinette.

"Um, gotta go!" Marinette yelled as she ran away from the villain, legs moving as fast as she could.

"Uh, Nino, I kinda have to..." Adrien signaled to the growing chaos around them. Nino nodded in agreement as Adrien ran off behind a building to transform, "Plagg, Claws Out!" Now Chat Noir exited out of the building and used his baton to charge at the pigtailed demoness, "Did someone have a bad hair day?" He quipped.

"Chat Noir!" The girl announced, "Give me your Miraculous!" Her pigtail reached out to snatch his ring, but Chat just stepped out of the way.

"I'm afraid I can't let you do that," He picked up his girlfriend bridal-style and saluted to the akuma before placing Marinette on the roof of the nearby building.

Marinette rolled her eyes, "Chaton, we've been over this many times," She reasoned, "I'm capable of defending myself against akumas being Ladybug or Marinette."

Chat shrugged, "Yeah, I know. But that akuma seemed to have it in for you big-time. Plus," He wrapped an arm around her shoulder, "I get to see you again,"

"Really? You saw me, like, two seconds ago!"

"But it felt like an eternity!" He complained.

Marinette laughed and tousled his hair, "Also, what would people think if I started hanging around Chat Noir when I was dating Adrien? They can't know our identities yet."

"True..." He pouted, "But at least can Ladybug and Chat Noir be together? After all the denying and stuff, it just feels weird. Also, I'm a terrible actor."

"Well, you're good enough for me-"

A blast was heard from behind them and Tikki flew out from Marinette's purse, "As cute as you guys are, there's an akuma!" She signaled to the growing destruction with her tiny arm.

"You're right." Tikki flew up to Marinette's ear in anticipation of what was going to happen next, "Tikki, Spots On!"

Both Ladybug and Chat Noir jumped down from the building and started to track the akuma which they called 'Pigtails'. Meanwhile, Alya and Nino were jumping around, recording scenes for Alya's new-and-improved The Lady and Chat blog, "Ooh! Did you see that hit?"

"What is this so-called 'Pigtails' up to?"

"Oof! Down she goes!"

"Wait. What's this? Ladybug summons her Lucky Charm and gets a... hairdryer?"

"Oooh! With a Cataclysm to the ground, Ladybug and Chat Noir have captured Pigtails!"

"The Miraculous Ladybugs are flying around, fixing the damage!" Alya turned the camera towards her and shrugged, "Guess this was one of the weaker akumas because her power was only to make other people have pigtails. Hawk Moth must be getting bored!"

"Pound It!" Ladybug and Chat Noir exclaimed as they did their signature fist bump. Ladybug laughed, "I wonder if this was the pigtails' way of getting their revenge on me." She tucked a loose strand of hair behind her ear.

Chat Noir took Ladybug's hand and kissed it lightly, "You know you only started to wear your hair down because of me. Do you want to change that?"

Ladybug giggled and used her hand to pull him closer, "I wouldn't change that for the world..." She brought her free hand to his face as she pulled him in for a kiss.

Alya was filming the whole thing, "Did you hear that!? Ladynoir is canon!! I repeat, Ladynoir is canon!!! Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!"

Alya's fangirling was drowned out by Nino's sudden thoughts, 'Ladybug and Chat Noir just kissed. Ladybug started wearing her hair down for Chat Noir. They look like they're in love. But Chat Noir is also Adrien. Adrien has a girlfriend; Marinette. Is he using this double identity to...' He shook the thought from his mind before it could fully form. Adrien wouldn't do that to Marinette. Sure, he's loved Ladybug since he met her, but Adrien and Marinette were inseparable. Yet, here he was, dressed in another identity and kissing another girl. He scowled as one thought formed clearly in his mind. 'My boy's a cheater.'

Hehe. wrote this at 3 in the morning so don't judge me. Grammarly is the only thing that helps me spell when I'm sleep-deprived. Also, our boi Nino's 'bout to get ANGRY

God, I sound drunk or something(Or read 'cause this is writing or... IDRC at this point...

- Midnight🥱😴😴💤