Chapter Seven

"Claws in," Adrien said as Plagg flew out of his ring, he had hid in an alley to refuel, "Plagg, what do I do now? First, I walk in on Nathalie and Father kissing, and now, My Lady is trying to get my Miraculous," He sighed as he gave Plagg a slice of Camembert, "Could this day get any worse?"

"Well, don't do you need Ladybug to purify the Akuma?" Plagg pointed out, "Without her, we can't put things back to normal,"

"True." Then an idea popped into his head, "Hey Plagg, what if we could reverse her reversion by hitting her with another photo!"

"I dunno, It's a little risky," Plagg said as he finished the rest of his Camembert, "You could get hit and then no one will be able to save you,"

"I know," Adrien sighed, "But it's a risk I'm willing to take for Ladybug"

"Okay, but don't say I didn't warn you"

"Plagg, Claws Out!" Adrien said as he transformed into Chat Noir, "I'm coming for you M'lady!"

***

"My dear Mayura," Hawk Moth said, "This might be it! We've captured Ladybug!"

"That's excellent," Mayura said, "Now we just need to wait until Ladybug captures Chat Noir's ring, and the Miraculous will be yours!

***

"Okay Chat," he said to himself, "You can do this, you just need to get them angry enough to throw a photo at you and then move out of the way so it doesn't hit you, it hits Ladybug." He winced, "Really make sure it doesn't hit you, if you do, Paris is doomed" He stood on top of the nearest building and yelled, "HEY SWAPPERS!"

The switchers turned to face him, "It's Switchers,"

"Hey! Where's Ladybug? I need to tell her something important!"

"It's a trap Switchers," Hawk Moth said, "Don't fall for it,"

"Don't worry Hawk Moth," One of the Switchers said.

"How do we know that this isn't a trap?" The other Switcher said.

"Look, my ring only has four pads left," he held his hand up to show them, " That means that I only have four minutes left before I detransform. It's a lose-lose anyway, I just want her to know who I am." He gave them baby-doll eyes and a pouting face. No one can resist that face.

"Send the bug" The first Switcher said, "We're watching you, cat. If you try any funny business-"

"Wouldn't dream of it." Chat Noir said as he crossed his fingers behind his back and smiled.

Ladybug came over to the building he was standing on, "What do you want with me?" She asked rudely, "I don't have all day,"

"I tricked you!" Chat showed his crossed fingers from behind his back, "HAHA!" he triumphantly said.

"Switchers!" Hawk Moth spoke to them, "Switch Chat Noir!"

In response, the second Switcher grabbed a photo from the blimp and threw it at Chat and Ladybug, "Oh no!" Chat Noir sarcastically said, then he smiled and stepped out of the way before it hit him, instead it hit Ladybug. He smiled to himself, normal Ladybug would've jumped out of the way and already have a plan in her head. However, Switched Ladybug wasn't very bright and got hit, switching her back. "Ladybug!"

"Chat!" Ladybug said, "What happened?"

"You got Switched," He said, "But you're okay now, right?"

"I'm totally fine," Ladybug said, back to her normal self, "Let's go kick some Switcher butt."

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

HA! You thought I broke our Chat! Don't worry, I'm not that cruel. If you'd like me to make other fanfictions, please give me suggestions. I'm thinking of doing a KOTLC fanfic where the Neverseen gets defeated, or one where they get their matchmaking packets. What do you think? Please vote on my story too! 🥺

- Midnight😜