Chapter Eight

Ladybug and Chat Noir had to stop to feed their Kwamis, "Hey Bugaboo," Adrien said, a wall separated them so they couldn't tell what their secret identities are "I just wanted to tell you, I was so worried when I saw you get hit, but why didn't you move out of the way?"

Marinette froze, "Oh um, I'm good friends with Marinette, as Ladybug of course." She quickly said, "I was feeling bad for her because her parents got akumatized."

Adrien remembered what Ladybug had said before she got Switched, "So why'd you call them Mama and Papa?" Then he realized, "Unless-"

"I did what?" Marinette said quickly, then she got an alert on her phone about Jagged Stone trashing his guitar and destroying other concerts in Paris, "Anyway, Paris needs us. Tikki, Spots On!"

"Plagg, Claws out!"

They jumped from roof to roof hatching a plan, "How are we going to find The Switchers? We have no idea where they are, or where the akuma is."

"Well, it shouldn't be that hard to find a blimp the size of a house!" Chat said as they stopped on the roof of a building.

"The size of a house...of course!" She kissed him on the cheek, "Chaton, you're a genius! The akuma must be in the house! Or blimp? Whatever, same thing"

"S-s-o what's t-the p-plan?" Chat Noir stuttered, he was suddenly very uncomfortable around her.

"Oh! I'm sorry Chat! I just got caught up in the moment and-"

"It's okay M'lady," Chat said, still a little stunned, "So what's the plan?" He said again.

"Well, you could use your Cataclysm on the blimp to see if the akuma is there, and if that fails, I'll use my Lucky Charm!" A red and black spotted lock box identical to Marinette's diary box fell out of the sky, "Shoot! I forgot it gets activated when you say it!"

"Well, now it will be extra helpful to help defeat the villains!"

"Actually I have to go..." Ladybug started to swing off when Chat grabbed her arm.

"Wait! where are you going?" Chat said, "The villains are still on the loose."

"I'll be right back Chaton, just whatever you do, don't. Get. Switched"

"Aye aye M'lady," he said as he kissed her hand, "I trust you, good luck."

Ladybug blushed, "I'll be back before you know I'm gone." She said before she swung all the way to her parent's bakery.. or at least what was left of it, 'I don't understand,' then she realized, 'Of course! The house must have the akuma in it!' Then she frowned, 'Wait, won't I need the Miracle Box? My Lucky Charm led me here with the lock box back in my room, unless...' A plan formed in her head involving the lock box, a fake her and Chat Noir's Miraculous, and Chat's Cataclysm. Then she realized, if the Miracle Box was inside her house, that meant that Hawk Moth had the Miracle box in his grasp, they had to act quickly....

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

Someone's warming up to Chat Noir huh? Marichat and Adrinette are one of my favorite ships ever but LadyNoir comes in as a close second. Do you like my story so far? If so, can you please vote and tell me what other fanfictions to make?

- Midnight :D