Chapter Thirty

Thank you so much for all of your support!!!!!! I have 1.2K reads and 34 votes! Thanks you guys!!!!!!!

You should really check out my friend @therealKOTLC. They write AMAZING stories! Check out their profile!

And now the story...

____________________

"Ladybug?"

"Took you long enough." Tikki said as she and Plagg floated into the room. Adrien stood there, slack-jawed, "Nice to see you again too, Adrien." She said.

Adrien was frozen in place, "What... how... who...?" His questions got lost in his thoughts, 'Marinette is Ladybug! How is that even possible!? Master Fu wouldn't have chosen two heroes this close to each other, would he?' He mentally slapped himself, 'How could I have been so blind?' He remembered what Plagg had told him, Have you ever considered Marinette could be Ladybug? Of course! The signs were all there! From when she called the Switchers 'Mama and Papa', to right now, when she said that she could protect herself, "So, you're Ladybug?" He asked quietly.

Well this was definitely not how she had planned the identity reveal to go, but it wasn't like she actually had a plan, "Are you upset?"

He held the sides of his face in his hands, "Of course not!" He joyfully exclaimed, "I can't believe the two girls I was in love with were actually the same person!" Now his smile was almost so wide that it was literally almost ear-to-ear, "I'm one lucky black cat!"

"Well, as Ladybug, I would say I'm the lucky one."

"Well, as my girlfriend harbors the litter-al embodiment of luck, I would say I'm pretty lucky myself." He grinned at his pun.

Marinette rolled her eyes, "Y'know, with all of these cat puns, I'm reconsidering this whole relationship business..." she teased.

Adrien smirked, "Oh purr-lease, mew couldn't go a day without hearing my paw-sitively purr-fect puns." He threw a few cat puns in there for good measure.

"Wanna bet?"

"Nah." He waved off the suggestion, "Remember, you got super worried when I didn't crack a joke around you, though I don't blame you..." He trailed off, remembering how rude he was to her, "I'm sorry about this morning. I should've kept my personal life out of the fight. It's just that-" He clenched his fists, his fingers hitting the charm bracelet. He took a deep breath, "It wasn't your fault you thought Chat Noir and Adrien were two different people. I should've expected you'd call me 'just your friend'" He winced at the memory.

"Well now you get a taste of your own medicine!"

"Oh shut up, Plagg." Adrien grumbled, "It's not like you helped."

Marinette was feeling uncomfortable, "Um, you know I just said that because Chat's- you're my boyfriend. It's very lucky that you're also Chat Noir."

Adrien nervously ran a hand through his already messed up hair. Somehow, it made him look even cuter, "Well, now that we know each other's identities, it's kinda stupid how long it took us to find out."

Plagg and Tikki murmured in agreement.

Marinette laughed at the silly reminder, "Yeah. Hey, remember Clara Nightingale's music video? You were Chat Noir and I was Ladybug. You know, I hid my mask that day, so that my identity wouldn't be revealed."

"Actually, I did too! It's a wonder that we didn't figure out each other's identities that day." Then he beamed, "Hey! Now I have more nicknames for you!" He counted them off on his fingers, "Mari, Princess, M'lady, Bugaboo, and... Maribug! Yeah, Maribug!"

Marinette wrinkled her nose, "Maribug? It makes me sound like a little kid."

He bopped her on the nose, "Maribug!" He exclaimed playfully.

She just rolled her eyes, "Really? After finding out that I'm Ladybug, the only thing you can think about is nicknames?" She facepalmed and shook her head, "You definitely are Chat Noir."

"Awww. You know you love me for it, Maribug." He leaned in to kiss her when he heard a gagging noise from behind him.

"Get a room, you two!" Plagg complained.

Tikki scoffed, "Oh come on Plagg, let them be! Besides..." She smirked, "It's not like you haven't said these things to me before." Even on his pitch black skin, a slight reddish tinge appeared on Plagg's face, "Let's leave them alone." She dragged him out to the balcony, leaving Marinette and Adrien alone again.

"Well, Plagg sure knows how to ruin a moment." Adrien sulked, "Is it too much to ask to have a little alone time with my girlfriend?"

"We're alone now." Marinette pointed out, "What do you want to do, cat-boy?"

He traced her jawline with his finger, "Let's play a game..." He started in a low voice, "Of Ultimate Mecha Strike IV!" He pointed to her gaming console, "I bet you won't win this time."

'Cheeky cat.' She smirked, "When will you ever learn? I always win."

"Yeah, but I have my Lucky Charm!" He held up his wrist, showing his bracelet, "Never won a game without it."

"Didn't I give you that bracelet?"

"Yeah, so it's extra special! So..." He got close to her face, "Are you ready to lose?"

"We'll see about that, kitty cat."

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

Aren't you happy I didn't leave you on a cliffhanger this time? I usually hate reading cliffhangers, but when I'm writing... MUAHAHAHA😈!!!!!!!

Don't worry, I will get back to the Hawk Moth business, but now, IT'S OFFICIAL!!!!!!!

-Midnight ❤️🖤❤️💚🖤💚