Chapter Four

"Ahhh. I can feel a lifetime of dreams and hard work broken and crushed. And on top of that, the fear for their daughter. The perfect prey for my Akuma." He grinned, "Fly away my little akuma, and evilize their broken hearts!"

Nathalie charged her Amok with energy and blew it outside to create a powerful sentimonster.

*At the Dupain-Cheng's*

"Argghhh!" Tom yelled in frustration, they had spent all morning trying to find new jobs, but they had no such luck.

"That stupid mayor and his stupid daughter are making our lives miserable!" Sabine fumed, "I just wish they were nice for a change"

Tom picked up the picture of their family off of the shelf, "Poor Marinette," He said as a tear rolled down his cheek, "What will we tell her? Oh, she'll be so heartbroken."

Sabine put her hand on top of his and whispered, "It'll be alright."

Both of them were oblivious of the Akuma that had just entered their house. The amok, which wasn't far behind, sank into the house. Blue bubbles popped up around the house. Meanwhile, The Akuma fluttered over to the sad couple and entered the picture that they were both holding. Suddenly, their vision went black and they heard a voice inside their heads, "Switchers, I am Hawk Moth. So the rotten mayor and his daughter shut you down? Well, I'm giving you the power to switch personalities. The nice will become mean, the mean will become nice, the villain will become the hero, and the hero will become the villain.

A different voice spoke, "Switchers, I am Mayura. To succeed, you will be assisted by the Switcher to have endless ammunition at your hands."

Hawk Moth spoke again, "In return for these powers, you must bring us Ladybug and Chat Noir's Miraculous."

"Okay Hawk Moth. Okay, Mayura." They both said in unison. Black and purple bubbles popped all around them and changed them into The Switchers. They had black suits with a white stripe down the middle. They had long white collars and had black and white striped skin. Their house turned into the Switcher turned into a blimp which they used to fly to Le Grand Paris to switch the mayor.