Chapter Thirteen

"ACHOOO!!!!"

"Shhhh!" Carapace said.

"Sorry! Costume or not, allergies act up."

"Wait, the pigeon must be near, you should get out to get the hat."

"Yeah I should," Chat said as he stepped out of Carapace's Shell-ter, "See you later, dude!" Chat said, saluting him off. He started to climb the pigeon while it was busy pecking at the chip packet. He finally reached the top of his head. Trying not to sneeze, he shouted, "Catacly-yyyyyyyyyysm!!!" He fell through the air. As Chat Noir hit the ground, his Cataclysm had destroyed it, leaving Chat Noir in a pile of rubble.

"Dude!" Carapace shouted as he pulled Chat up from the rubble. The pigeon had disappeared! And in its place, Mr. Ramier's hat and a gleaming white feather.

***

"Pigeons should have a right to education too!" Mr. Pigeon complained.

"Oh for crying out loud!" Rena exclaimed, "This who we waste our time on?"

"C'mon Rena, all akumatized villains can destroy Paris, and they are all worth our time." Ladybug insisted.

"Fine," Rena said, rolling her eyes, "So what should I do now? I already used my Mirage."

Ladybug smirked, "Can you pick a fight with a pigeon?"

"Of course I c-" She was interrupted by a 'BEEP BEEP! ' "We don't have a lot of time, let's go!"

"Okay, so you'll go inside the building and-"

"Uh, Ladybug?"

"Just a minute," Ladybug said, ignoring Rena, "As I was saying, you'll-"

"Ladybug!" Rena pointed to the falling Mr. Ramier. Ladybug tied him up and left him safely without looking back, "Wow, you are scary good!" Then she realized what had just happened, "Wait! that was Mr. Ramier! The Akuma purified itself!"

"What!?" Ladybug said as she turned around to see that the person she just tied up was Mr. Ramier himself! She instinctively sent Chat Noir a message, Rena got a message at the same time, Meet us at the park right away! We have something to tell you!

***

"Mayura, are you sure you want to do this, I know we fixed your Miraculous, but this'll be too many powers at once!"

"Hawk Moth," Mayura said looking deep into his eyes, "I would do anything to make you happy again."

"Thank you," Hawk Moth said as he placed his hand on her shoulder, "You are the best assistant I could ever have."

Mayura looked away, "Yeah, assistant.." She mumbled under her breath.

"What was that?"

"Nothing Sir," She said as she shook the bitter feelings away, why couldn't he see that he had moved on? "Fall My Feathers!" She said as she detransfromed.

Hawkmoth released an Akuma into Nathalie's book, "Catalyst, I'm giving you the power to turn me back into Scarlet Moth."

"Yes Hawk Moth," Nathalie said as she transformed into Catalyst.

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

Sorry for the cliffhanger, but I'm writing the next part! I don't really have anything to say except vote and give me new suggestions!

- Midnight 🐱❤️🐞