Chapter Eleven

*At the park*

"Hey Bugaboo, same plan as always?"

"You know it by heart." She threw her yo-yo in the air, "Lucky Charm!"

A pen identical to the one Marinette uses to sketch fell from the sky, "A pen? It's usually a coin."

"That pen looks like the one Marinette uses to sketch! Maybe we need her!"

"Wait! We don't need her!"Ladybug said rather quickly, then she realized what he had said and smirked, "Are you stalking her or something?"

"N-no! I just may hang around her place more than I should for a normal citizen..."

Ladybug blushed profusely, she'd have to be more careful about closing her curtains at night.

"Are you," he got real close in her face and smirked, "Jealous?"

"J-jealous?! N-n-no!" Then she looked at the black and red spotted pen, "Anyway, if my Lucky Charm gave me something different, I know exactly where to go, I'll be right back!" She said as she swung towards her balcony, then making sure that no one was following her, "Spots off" Tikki flew out of her earrings, "Tikki, I think we'll need a couple more heroes," She said as she pressed the turtle and fox spots. Two jewelry boxes popped out, she grabbed the boxes and transformed. Then she leaped towards the school.

*At Françoise Dupont High School*

Ladybug sent an anonymous message to Nino and Alya,

Alya and Nino, I need Rena Rouge and Carapace to defeat this villain. Don't ask how I know your phone numbers, I'm just Ladybug! ;) Meet behind the school to transform.

-Ladybug🐞

"And send!" She ran to the back of the school, "Hopefully their phones haven't been confiscated,"

"Ladybug?" Alya said as she and Nino came out from the back door, "Rena Rouge and Carapace are here!"

"Here," Ladybug said as she handed both of them their Miraculous, "Meet me and Chat Noir at the park, as Rena Rouge and Carapace of course," She started to leave, "Oh, and watch out for pigeons" she winked and swung off to the park

*At the park*

Chat Noir left a message for Ladybug, "M'lady? Wherever you are, come quickly! I think Hawk Moth has gotten smarter with Mayura! Along with his flock of pigeons, Mr. Pigeon now controls a giant pigeon-sentimonster. Come quick!" He ended the message and dodged a giant pigeon's beak, "Where are you Ladybug?" He said as he hid behind a tree.

"Right here Chaton," Ladybug said from the other side of the tree. She went to his side and grabbed his bell, pulling him closer to her, "The cat just can't stay out of trouble can he?"

"M-M'Lady, we have a mission to f-finish!" He stuttered. What was with this sudden change in behavior? Ladybug never had time for jokes!

"What? Who's the serious one meow?" She smirked. She liked teasing him, it was refreshing to make him the one who was uncomfortable.

Was she really flirting with him? And did she just make a cat pun? Marinette did the same thing this morning. Does that mean that Marinette sees him only as a friend, like how he used to see her? He looked down in disappointment.

Ladybug let go of his bell and stopped teasing him, "Are you okay Chat Noir?"

"Y-yeah. C'mon Bugaboo, we have a date with a very large pigeon" He said as he shook away the sad thoughts. He gave a weak smile. "We shouldn't keep him waiting,"

"Good minou," Ladybug said as she scratched his ears. He purred, "Oh My God, I swear you're like a real cat sometimes!" She exclaimed. Then they received word that the giant pigeon pecked and demolished the Louvre. "Now let's go save Paris from a giant pigeon."

They leaped over to the Louvre and immediately used their weapons as shields, "I hope Rena Rouge and Carapace come soon," Chat Noir said.

Ladybug looked at him in surprise, "How did you know I would use Rena Rouge and Carapace?"

Chat shrugged, "They're your go-tos"

"Well, I do go to them a lot... But that's not the point! Do you know where the Amok is?" She said as they hid behind a nearby statue, "We've never dealt with such a big sentimonster!" That was true, it was double the size of Reflekdoll. It was a wonder that the sentimonster hadn't destroyed Paris with only one peck!

"Well, we know that the Akuma is in his pigeon whistle," Chat Noir looked closer at the pigeon, "Look at the top of his head, do you see the hat? It's Mr. Ramier's hat!"

"Nice work Chaton, the Amok must be in his hat!"

"Awww. You did all the work." Carapace said as he and Rena arrived, "Now let's go get the giant pigeon dude so me and Rena can be useful!"

"Yeah we're a team," Rena said as she put her arm around Carapace, "So what's the plan?"

Ladybug smiled, costume or no costume, they were still her quirky friends. That got her thinking, if the costume doesn't really matter, could Chat like Marinette for Marinette? "Rena, can you make an illusion of a trail of birdseed leading to a giant chip packet?"

"Yup!"

"Okay, so Chat Noir and Carapace will hide in the chip packet using Carapace's Shell-ter so when the pigeon pecks at it, you guys won't get hurt." She motioned to Chat Noir, "And then Chat will use his baton to leap up on top of his head-"

"And I'll destroy the hat with my *ahem* special power!"

"Yup! And me and Ladybug will deal with Mr. Pigeon!" Rena Rouge said, "Now can we go save Paris? I have a civilian life too you know!"

"Yeah, I need to be back soon too." Carapace said.

"C'mon you guys," Ladybug said as they came out from behind the statue, "This is Mr. Pigeon we're talking about, this'll be a piece of cake!"

...

And boy, was she wrong...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

I'm sorry to leave you on a cliffhanger but you gotta trust me, it'll be worth it! Please give me other ideas for books because I'm running out of ideas! Please vote too!🥺

- Midnight 🐱❤️🐞