Assaulted

Team

It's the first day of class. I wasn't expecting much but just to go through the day.

Yes, it's nerve racking to be in a new place and to meet new people. Just as I have met two unlikely people.

I don't know what got into me but I feel lively to get to know them.

It started with a boy who came in rushing behind me in the registration line.

He was fair skinned and has light hair. Big bright eyes and small build. He was refreshing and glowing. My senses were assaulted.

I was close to being mesmerized when the girl in front of me caught our attention.

Another assault I wasn't prepared for. Captivating.

Orange coloured full lips. Plump cheeks and bosom. Voluptuous frame. Unknowingly inviting.

I feel attacked.

We introduced ourselves to each other

We introduced ourselves to each other. He was Pharm. She was Manaow. We talked more about joining clubs.

"I'm joining the swimming club. I got in because I have a scholarship.", I told them, trying not to sound proud.

Manaow looked at me from head to toe and stopped at my torso. I felt under dressed. Her stare was curious and there was a hint of lust.

I thought I had offensive thoughts when I saw her but she got the better of me.

"I'll believe you're fit for that club when I see it.", she taunted.

I had that instinct to cover myself up, "I may not look much but I have the talent to boot. You'll see."

I didn't know that having a good build is a requirement in joining a swimming club. You only get in shape when you're already in the game.

Our attention was distracted when some students started a ruckus of two guys walking in the distance

Manaow was the eager informant. Pointing out a certain P'Dean. He was a tall, dark haired senior with a good build. Not too big, not too small.