Trubled

Win

I came in the lockers to catch Dean getting all giddy on his phone.

At least someone's happy..

"What are you knotting up about there?", I asked him with a sour face.

"Mind your own business and fix your own relationship.", he just shot at me.

I raised my brows at him as I sat down on the bench. I knew nothing can escape him.

"Someone sure is being nosy.", I fired back.

"I wouldn't be if you haven't been moody this past few days.", he reasoned out.

Well, that's true. Nong had been getting on my nerves.

"But I try to be reasonable with that moodiness!", I tried to be defensive.

"Be nice. He's a club member too.", Dean pointed out.

"I have been nice! He's just mean."

Which is true. What did he think I did the past week. I took care of Nong. But he just went around flirting with everybody.

"And I thought you would be trouble to him. Looks more like the opposite.", he just shook his head and started to change into his swim suit.

I just sighed and mulled over what I saw yesterday by the pool.

Nong Pharm and Nong Team cozying up to each other even though there was no audience. Except me of course who has no right to intervene and just stays in the shadows.

As if that weren't enough when they were flirting at the Groves and Team touched Pharm's chin looking at him with those lovely almond eyes!

Dean is sure slow but it looks like he doesn't mind their closeness. They must have an understanding already.

"Am I that unassured?", I suddenly asked Dean.

"Have you tried telling him?", he asked back.

"Is what I'm doing not obvious enough?!", I scoffed and he just gave me a shrug as he walks out of the locker room.

"You smile more nowadays.", I complemented him as I followed him.

We went talking about how he was before and how he was now. How he has changed.

Is that what happens when you've found someone? You change for the better?

But why do I feel worse now? Am I mistaken with my feelings?

"Fancy a friendly competition?", Dean suddenly asked.