Khanom Tako

"I wish that you will always be happy."

- excerpt from Until We Meet Again The Series

---

Team

Tomorrow is Sangha Day. A national holiday in where Buddhists are expected to practice abstinence. A lot of establishments are expected to be closed by then. I had no plans so far on what to do since I'm not quiet religious.

I greeted Manaow as I entered the classroom.

"I was expecting you'd be here by tomorrow.", she said it as a fact.

"I had to attend swimming practice first.", I told her the reason.

Our club had to practice during vacant periods for this day so that we could go home early after classes for the holiday and give time to those who wants to prepare for the worship tomorrow.

Plus Hia had to be an ass to tease me after practice about the other night in where we ended doing something else because he ran out of lubricants and condoms. I refused to do it with him without those. I'm not going to risk myself for a few minutes of pleasure or him for that matter.

The thought of blood and tearing flesh came to my mind.

"Pharm isn't here yet?", I asked her to clear my thoughts.

"Did you look first before you ask?", she was being sarcastic but there was a hint of meanness.

"Are you on your period, right now?", I needed to ask before I could hit her.

She just shrugged, "How about you, you look more confident after the break."

She noticed that too. The swimming club was raving about it also, asking if I got laid during the holidays. When I looked at Hia he just snorted and herded us to practice.

I noticed Pharm enter the classroom before I could think of what to say with their observations.

"Ahw, Mung. You're almost late.", I called him out.

He just handed me the paper bag he was carrying before he sat down on the next column

He just handed me the paper bag he was carrying before he sat down on the next column. Manaow and I got excited and looked into it to discover the pudding he gave us. We started to argue for the division.

"I'll have three and you could have two.", I told her.

"What? No way!", she started to protest.

"Manaow. Pharm gave it to me, meaning I get to decide on how many you should have.", I chastised her with her name before I could comment about her diet and looked at Pharm for back up who has buried himself on his bag.

"Is he sleeping right now?", Manaow asked.

"I don't know. He's been acting weird all week.", which made me wonder what P'Dean could be doing to him.