Sunday Morning

Team

I felt the body next to me move. I couldn't help but stiffen. I'm not sure how to react after last night.

We were still both naked and in his bungalow. I checked if it was morning already but there was no sun outside.

I tried to look for a clock and saw one on the bed side table. It was already past four.

I tried to feel myself if there was any pain. I clenched my butt. It felt sore but not painful. I sighed.

"Team..", I heard P'Win call  behind me.

I felt him hug me closer and I inched away when he started kissing my back.

"Are you awake?", he checked on me while kissing on my neck.

"Oi, stop that, Hia!", I started to protest.

He hugged me closer, "What? You don't want round two?".

I felt his shamelessness. There's definitely something wrong with him.

How can he ask for round two? I'm not even sure why I let him.. What did we exactly do?

"Team..", he was using that lustful voice again as he started reaching for my..

I hit his hand and he suddenly bit me on my shoulders.

I jumped out of the bed as I let out a howl of pain and clutched my shoulder.

"Nong.. be quite. You'll wake the others up."

He lunged at me and I tried to fight him off but he just laughed and hugged me from behind.

"Calm down na.. I won't do anything more to you if you don't want to.", he tried to assure me.

I stopped squirming and tried to look at his face.

"Let's freshen up?", he invited me.

I didn't get what he meant until he lifted me to the bathroom. He was laughing all through out. I think he might have gone crazy.

He placed me inside the bathtub and turned on the double faucet. The hot and cold water started to mix and it felt good under my feet.

He sat down on the top edge of the tub and invited me to sit down with his dangling thing.

I looked away and covered my front.

"Why are you being shy? This was inside you last night and I know you liked it.", he kept on teasing me while biting his lips.

"Shut up, Hia! You're so shameless.", I castrated him with his behavior.

He just laughed it off and pulled me down. I sat down in the water and turned my back to him.

"I just want to take care of my Nong after last night. Do you hurt down there?", he asked.

I felt myself go red. How can he ask me straight to the point?

"Does it hurt, Team?", he asked again. This time there was concern in his voice.

I just shook my head and heard him sigh.

"If you feel any sudden pain just tell me and I'll take care of you.", he went on as he trickled water over me.

He changed from lively to soothing. It made me think that he was unpredictable.

What did I get myself into?

He didn't talk much after that and just continued to bathe me. He washed my hair and rubbed soap on my body. He was treating me like a child. Like I was his younger brother.