Disarmed

Team

I woke up feeling cold. I tried listening to my body if there was any pain but it was absent. I tried contracting my behind and there it was.

He's never gentle when he's going to come. This time he went too deep that the pain and pleasure mixed. I didn't know if I was going to cry in pain or ecstacy at that time.

I tried feeling my surroundings. There was no other weight in my bed but me. I sighed and pulled the comforter closer to my body.

The air conditioner was blasting and I was starting to feel the chills. Did he turn it down before he left?

I heared some rustling and I froze.

"Nong?", he called me. He was actually still in the room.

I opened my eyes and looked where it was coming from.

He was standing at the edge of the bed holding the clothes I wore. I looked beyond him and saw that he had cleaned up the place from my tantrum.

"Are you cold?", he asked.

He was only wearing his pants and showing off his torso.

"Do you want me to warm you up?", he smiled again with mischief.

"Shut up, Hia! Turn up the temperature. I'm freezing.", I scolded him.

He just laughed and grabbed the controller from the wall to adjust the temperature.

"But it was so hot. I always blast my air conditioner to cool the room.", he told me as he dumped my clothes in the laundry bin.

"Well, this is not your room so you can't do as you please.", I shot back at him.

"Still feisty? I did what I wanted with you last night.", he smiled with his brow arching.

I threw a pillow at him and he laughed again. I hated that.

"Are you going to keep being naughty? Do you want me to relieve your stress, again?", he started to walk towards the bed.

"Don't..!", I moved too quickly that the shooting pain made me topple on my side.

I buried my face into the pillow to muffle the sound of pain.

"Team!", P'Win sounded worried and started rubbing my loin.

I felt a slight relief. I didn't move until the pain went away. I started to relax.

"Take some painkillers.", he said and moved away.

He came back with a pill and a glass of water. I took it without hesitation.

"Do you want to go to a doctor?", he asked.

I gave him a glare. I'm not that crazy yet to go to a doctor. They would certainly know what we've been doing and I'm not prepared for that yet.

"Okay. Let me run you a warm bath to soothe your muscles.", he went on and got busy in the bathroom.

I looked at the clock to see what time is it. It was already five in the morning and I have classes in a few hours.

"We should do something else next time to relieve your stress.", he was already back.

I just scoffed at him. I doubt he'll get a next time. I got up slowly. He tried to assist me but I shoved his hand away.

I started to look for my boxers when I sat on the side of the bed. He handed it to me after he grabbed it from the couch.

I put it on and went to the bathroom slowly.

"Do you need help bathing?", he was following behind.