Fictional Note

I actually didn't know how to end this because the last episode of 'Until We Meet Again The Series' was vague and sad. So, I've decided to just leave it at that with 'Khanom Tako' chapter.

I hope you had fun and I hope that I have made you feel that 'fairies are real' as I had tried to showcase with my other fan fiction, 'Blanks: Forth and Beam'.

Forth and Beam were my primary obsession. At the same time, I was already too late from the hiatus of their ship last 2019.

When I found the WinTeam ship, they weren't really that intriguing but along the story line of 'UWMA The Series', their build-up scene really peaked my interest that I had to rewatch it from Episode One just to observe how they started.

And when it ended, I couldn't help but search about Hemp Rope and their upcoming series Between Us. I found a new obsession. I've tried hard separating the actual characters from the actors: Boun and Prem. Believe me, I'm still trying. I don't want to blur the lines because I'd like to be rational for most times. They're really great actors who expresses or embody the characters they play and I hope to see more shows under their belt.

I started to write fan fictions to while my time and make use of it from this pandemic. And to lessen the depression I felt during the lockdown. Aren't we all? Just to find out during a psychological online test that I'm just moderately depressed and normally stressed. I'm normal pala.. I thought I was abnormal. Heh. Also, I want to relieve myself from my obsession so I can survive life.

So, since I didn't know how to end this and I'm still obsessing over Win and Team, I had the crazy idea to create an alternative universe that would be and always is close to my heart.

If you don't want to ruin your perception for the upcoming series: Between Us, I encourage you not to read it. But if you took the time as I always say.. hang on!

I'll try to be careful not to influence any unwanted ideas or worse - legal repercussions from the alternative universe I'll be creating but, hey! It's fan fiction.

Su su na!