Rendezvouz

Win

We arrived at the university late in the afternoon and excitedly alighted from the bus. Dean and Pharm were having a sleep over at Dean's home. Nong and I couldn't help but give them knowing looks.

"Mung, take care of Nong Pharm.", I called out to Dean meaningfully while he waived me away from his car as Nong laughed after his friend who was shying away.

I brought Nong's car before the trip and left it at the university's parking lot. We aired it out first since it got stuck there for almost two days now.

"Did you clean my car?", Nong asked as he rummaged inside.

"Yeah. You had some trash left around during the break and I had nothing better to do.", I told him.

"Thanks, Hia!", he called out with a smile and got busy with his phone.

I just smiled back at him and went inside the car when I thought its engines already warmed up enough to go.

"Shall we get some food first?", I asked Nong as we drove out of the university gate.

"We can just order later.", Nong just shrugged, still busy with his phone.

We. I like that word. It has a more different meaning now with us.

"We can sleep over at my house too, if you'd like.", I hinted on him about meeting my family. Wan is mostly excited to meet the one I've been missing.

Nong just stayed silent. Maybe wondering how or what he should reply. I just waited until we arrived at the dormitory. We got our things and locked the car.

"I think it's better if there's an occasion to visit your house.", he finally responded after we greet the receptionist.

My heart almost dropped.

Ai Nong.. you always have a way to make my heart flutter.

A smile was plastered on my face all the way inside the elevator. I watched him press my floor number which made my smile wider and makes me want to kick the wall in excitement. I just wanted to roll over.

We got off the elevator and walked along the corridors. Nong waited as I opened the door to my room and turn on the lights.

"What would you like to order?", I asked as I closed the door.

"I'd like to burn off the chips first.", I heared him say and looked at him.

Nong draws near as I tried to process what he meant. I felt his lips touch mine as he pushes me against the door with a thud.

Shit. Wasn't this my job?

This wasn't what I expected when he said he wanted to be confident.

I responded to his slow kiss and tried to wrap my arms around Nong but he stopped me and held it on the door. I start to feel afraid.

He eventually let my hands go and cupped my face as he trailed kisses down my cheeks. My chin. Neck. And collar bones.

I started to swallow as my hands felt limp. He was starting a slow burn as he took my coat off. Stopping from kissing my neck as he lifted my shirt and throws it to the side.

Nong continues his romantic kisses on my chest as he unbuckles my pants. Zipping me down as his tongue swirled and taunted my nipples.

I arched my back from the door and he pushed me against it as his hands trailed down my waist together with his mouth and tongue reaching my navel.

I tipped my head to the ceiling as I tried to hold a grip on the wall near to the door.

My breath were already ragged as I looked down at Nong enjoying my length. He had one hand supporting it and another squeezing one of my buttcheek.