Official

"When we have the freedom, I will take you wherever you want to go."

- an excerpt from Until We Meet Again

---

Win

After we enjoyed our afternoon at the dam, we had a sumptuous dinner at the raft. Drinks were brought in when we finished eating.

"I brought chips for everyone!", Nong suddenly announced after a few drinks.

I see someone's eager to share.

He laid out tons of chips on the table from the bag he had and started throwing some to the members who were already enjoying themselves.

"How about me?", I asked him as he munched on some.

I opened my mouth so he could feed me but he just gave me a bag of chips and continued drinking.

"Stingy, Nong.", I teased him but he just ignored me.

Dean suddenly excused himself and Pharm to call it a night. I just gave them a sly look which Dean countered with a sharp one before they left.

"How do you like the drink, Team?", Pruk suddenly asked and I couldn't help but to give him a disapproving look.

I was starting to be protective of Nong since he was chugging his drink already.

"I'm loving it! It tastes better after a long while.", Nong answers as he drinks again.

"Bottoms up guys! Drink until you all get drunk!", Pruk cheered them on.

As the bottles kept on piling up on the table, the boys started getting rowdy. They danced and sing into the night making the raft sway and swerve dangerously.

I messaged Dean that he's such an ass for leaving us to tend to these drunkards and should help out but he didn't respond.

"Okay, guys! We're still going to the falls on our way back so sleep it off!", I announced to them which met some opposition.

I signaled Pruk to help me out carry them one by one leaving Nong dozing on the table which I soon regretted.

When I got back, Nong was missing and I had to scout the whole area to look for him. I was already cursing and worrying that he might have fallen into the river but felt relieved when I found him outside Dean and Pharm's floating cottage.

 I was already cursing and worrying that he might have fallen into the river but felt relieved when I found him outside Dean and Pharm's floating cottage