Details

"Sacrifice.. Greater good.. Burden.. Responsibility..

The same ocean but different vessels."

- Pensive from Until We Meet Again

---

Team

We just arrived at Del's home. I had to carpool Pharm and Manaow so we can go together and of course, so that P'Dean can give a ride home to Pharm later.

I reveled with my bright scheme.

Del met us outside and allowed me to park in their garage. I'm surprised there was so much space.

Their backyard was huge and Manaow got excited to see the pool. She was just itching to jump in it and wear a bikini.

As a guy, I was curious. But as a friend, I'm not sure if that's something I want to see. I'd probably cover her up. That's how protective I am with my friends, sometimes. I may be mean to Manaow but she's still dear to me. A protectiveness that verge on body shaming.

For the first time, we were introduced to P'Don

For the first time, we were introduced to P'Don. He's the second child of the Wongnate's. He looks a lot like P'Dean except he was the livelier and approachable version. Typical boy next door vibes. He goes to our university but takes architecture.

I caught Manaow totally digging him. I chastised her with that attitude but I couldn't blame her either. He was the embodiment of tall, dark and handsome.

"Remember, he's the brother of our friend.", I told her.

"I'll make sure he won't be just a 'brother of a friend'", she went on dreaming and I just cringed at her.

I like his smoothness, though. He suggested that Pharm cooks for their parents when he knew Del was taking cooking lessons from him. His idea made an official invite for Pharm to meet the parents.

We went straight to the kitchen to make breakfast. It was already set that we'd have breakfast at their house. Pharm took that time to start teaching Del. I'm expecting home cooked meals until evening and some snacks on the side. Living in a dormitory and lacking some skills in cooking robs me of those meals. Makes me more thankful to have Pharm in my life.

We helped out a little in Pharm's preparation for the meal. He toasted Pita bread and fried some tempura as a side dish for the porridge that he cooked as well.

 He toasted Pita bread and fried some tempura as a side dish for the porridge that he cooked as well