Love Game

"If loving someone is considered abnormal, I don't want to be normal at all.

Liking someone doesn't make you different from anybody else if you look at it simply.

I know life isn't simple but we can make it less complicated.

We will always live in a society where people will continuously judge you.

I just wish you have a strong anchor that you could hold on to when times gets tough. Like your family."

- Pensive from Until We Meet Again

---

Team

My phone got a notification from our group chat. It was Pharm, asking how was the dessert.

I sent him a screenshot of P'Dean's status update.

I almost forgot to update him. I was too tired from all the swimming practice and thought about taking a break.

But slacking off at the start can be a major set back for my swimming career.

Remember you are a scholar. You must earn your keep.

If P'Win would just tone down the training.

I know this is just a break in but I can't help thinking it was too much. My previous coach wasn't this overbearing.

I'm just tired. Too tired to keep up. I want to rest forever.

---

Win

"Where are you right now? Remember we have to get the budget and list for the activity.", I was talking to Dean over the phone when I saw Team in a hurry.

He didn't even notice me just to greet. Rude kid.

Doesn't mean that you noticed him, he will notice you too.

I was starting to argue with myself. I must be going crazy.

"I'll meet you at the club. We need to pay up for the snack boxes from the Cooking Club."

I said goodbye to Dean before I followed Team and ended up at the cafeteria.

He was ordering breakfast while busy talking on his phone. I stayed by the sidelines to observe.

He was having a breakfast date with his friend Pharm. I saw him give the boy a water bottle.

Really thoughtful. Running errands for boy friend?

I watched further with their playful exchange and how Team was enjoying his breakfast with Pharm.

How can I occupy his time for him to forget that boy?

I couldn't think of anything and decided to mull this over some other time. I have better things to do.

---

Team

I heard Manaow catching Pharm's attention. She hasn't gotten over P'Dean's post about the Leum Kleun and the caption "Never Forget".

Everybody was curious but I shrugged it off as Manaow fan girling.

I addressed her as a Yaoi fan girl though it wasn't fitting. If you would dig in, it was rather what goes behind closed doors where Yaoi centers.

I wonder if she knows what Yaoi really means. I agreed with her though, we won't push Pharm to anyone if he's against it.

Pharm made it clear that he was not against it and went on that he never had any preference in terms of gender.