Confrontations

"When you love someone, you care about that person and not about others..

Because when you do, then that love disappears."

- Pensive from Until We Meet Again

---

Team

It was a rainy weekend and the air was cold. I like the darkness in my room and the sound of pouring rain. It was a lullaby.

If I hadn't heard a knock then my sleep would have been uninterrupted.

I tried to drown it out with the sound of the rain but the knocking was insistent. There was no escape to a peaceful sleep.

I dragged myself to the door and let the intruder in.

"Let's eat!", his voice was inviting but I found myself curling up in bed again.

"No.. I want to sleep..", I've drawn my sleepy voice.

I heard the door close and the intruder's weight in my bed.

I felt the snaking hands that hugged me but I didn't move.

"Okay. Let's sleep then.", came a soft voice from the intruder.

I let the intruder snuggle up to me as the rain drowned my mind to sleep.

---

"I give up!", I said as I mess up my hair

I think my brain was more messed up with all the cramming.

Pharm was kind enough to tutor me on math. It has always been my weakness. We had to memorize formulas and recognize when to use them.

I was all stressed out since next week is our exam week. I'm having a hard time balancing studying and practice and it's tolling down again.

I might be out another week like last time.

Manaow has no worries. Her stress reliever is her make up. A retouch and she's all good.

I wish I have that kind of outlet.

Del was hanging out with us today at the student lounge. She has no worries since Art Majors don't deal with too much math.

I'm considering shifting majors now but that would mess with my scholarship.