Permeate

"Condition yourself to read with feelings..

With slow breathes and pauses..

Allow yourself to savor every word and find meaning."

- How To Read A Moment

---

Team

Manaow arrived early for our study group. It's already the exam week but we still have time to study since the exams were spread out in alternating sequence.

"I have news for you Team!", Manaow started off excited which made me wonder what it could be.

She was having a hard time containing herself and sat on my bed.

"I've been holding it in all morning and I just need to say it to you personally!", she was very giddy and bouncing on my bed like a kid.

"So, what is it then?", I asked her as I joined her on the bed. I'm not going to be surprised if it were about boys.

She tried to compose herself, "I called Pharm early this morning to remind him about our study group."

"And..?", I was anticipating the answer.

She suddenly grabbed me and screamed the answer in my face, "P'Dean answered the phone!"

I was taken aback by her breath instead of the news. It smelled of stale garlic and onions. I immediately covered my nose instead of my ears from her screaming.

"What's wrong?", she asked looking at my sour expression.

"You should have brushed your teeth after lunch.", I suggested.

"I'm so sorry. I was so excited to tell you about it that I was in a hurry.", she explained.

I heared a small knock from my door and expected it to be Pharm. I went off the bed and opened the door. He was carrying a paper bag which I assumed it was either a snack or a dessert.

"You need to explain yourself, Mung.", I told him as I grabbed him to come inside.

Manaow looked at Pharm with glistening eyes as I confront him.

"Don't even try to deny it.", I threatened him.

"Did P'Dean slept at your place?", I asked.

He was silent for a moment but he indeed did not deny the news.

"Isn't it normal for boyfriends to sleep over?", he said sheepishly.

I stood their with my mouth agape unbelieving in what he just said. Manaow almost fainted in her screams.

"It's only normal if he's not your boyfriend.", Manaow corrected him while squirming.

I couldn't help but pinch Pharm's buttcheeks for being audacious and he screamed in pain.

"Did you surrender your fort already?", I asked him in surprise.

"Let me check!", Manaow screamed again trying to fondle Pharm who was evading her advances while rubbing his bum.

Did he give in out of curiosity like me?