Lured

Win

The sun has already set and we were settling into the night. We gathered for dinner and hanged out a little bit before we called it quits.

Dean and Pruk went on to finish up some reports on their observation how the neophytes performed during the activities.

I was delegated to shepherd and make sure they are already in their rooms.

The last one I checked were Mew and Team's cabin.

"Where's Team?", I asked Mew who was already getting ready for bed.

"He said he'd hang at the beach for awhile and will come back later.", he yawned at me.

I just nodded at him and closed the door behind me.

What could he be thinking right now?

I scanned the beach and found him sitting on a stump with his phone and I thought about how he taunted me on the bus.

Pay back time.

I sneaked up behind him to surprise him but I was the one that got surprised.

He was sending pictures of me and Dean to someone.

That's weird.

I decided to grab his phone and he got startled.

"Hia!"

I scrolled his gallery and laughed, "Having a little crush on me?"

"Oi, no! That's not for me.", he tried to get his phone back.

"Acting as a little spy for a friend?", I kept on taunting him.

"Give it back, Hia!", his tone was already pitching.

We kept on struggling with each other as I kept on invading his phone.

I suddenly stopped on an animé of two guys doing each other. Team was already over my shoulder and I can feel his horror at my discovery.

I looked at him in disbelief and I was feeling hysterical.

He was frozen and too close for comfort that I couldn't help myself.

"You've been a naughty boy.", I whispered to his ear and planted a kiss on his neck.

He immediately moved away and I lost my balance in the sand. I just laughed and laid there while I continued watching the video.

He tried grabbing it again but I pulled him down and pinned him.

He tried to get up but I held him down.

I closed the video and looked at him intently, "Why do you have that on your phone?"

He avoided my gaze and I could feel him heat up under me.

"I was just curious about Yaoi.", he was clearly embarrassed.

"Why would you be curious about that? We're you planning to do it?", I continued.

Did you have Pharm in mind while you were watching the video?

He stared at me like I said something scandalous.

"Do you wanna try it?", I smiled at him.

He didn't respond. He was clearly thinking what to say but was uncertain.

"Do you want to try it with me?", I invited him and I could feel my breathe go unsteady.

I searched his face for a response as he was searching mine with my offer.