First Base

"You reach a certain point, in where you realize why you are where you are..

And you begin to fully accept who you are.."

- Memoirs of Tatsuki and Nuriko

---

Win

I've been busy during the weekend aside from studying and tutoring Nong Team. I was polishing our team building get away before the exam week ends to make sure there aren't any last minute changes. It's my job as the Vice President to take charge with the liaisons.

We've been keeping the venue quiet and banning them from meetings to surprise them. They've worked so hard and this could be one of the things they can look forward to after Hell Week. It's their reward. I'm sure they'd like it since I'm planning to add booze in the mix since this is not a school related outing and they're all eighteen and above.

Now I have to contact the raft accommodation to update a plus one. Dean informed me that he's taking Nong Pharm. There was no issue with the rooms since they have 4-6 pax each, we just have to extend the courtesy so they can expect the volume for the buffet. Then I would have to update our expected budget..

Why am I even worrying about this?!

I flipped through the pages of the reference material for our exams.

How do I invite Nong to share a room with me at the raft?

I don't want to keep my hopes up knowing Nong but it would be great if he would agree.

Dean and Nong Pharm will surely share a room. Dean is pretty aggressive and he's not the shy type who cares about what other people thinks about his relationship. He must be atoning for his past life and taking carpe diem literally.

Whereas with Nong, I always have to test the water and try to be discreet. I'm not even sure if I'm getting through to him. He must be a new soul in this world or he got too cleansed during rebirth.

I waited for him last Sunday night after I made arrangements with the bus company for the scheduled pick ups and stop over. I thought he'd be home but it turns out he went to Dean's house. Dean didn't even inform or invite me. Such an asshole. He tells me to mind my own but won't even help me out. I had to find out from Del's social media feed that they hanged out.

I told him already not to make me jealous but he was still clinging to Nong Pharm in their pictures. How can he be so thick. I even made the grand gesture to kiss his forehead to let him know I can be romantic too.

Stupid Nong..

Dean is already moving to second base but I haven't touched first base even! I'm getting all frustrated. I'm not content with second base.

Gun and Plan came into the Study Lounge bearing refreshments

Gun and Plan came into the Study Lounge bearing refreshments. They've been our constant study group since first year. Gun gave me my preferred pink drink and asked me to pay up. I just smiled at him. When did I ever pay him with money. I always prefer to pay in kind.