Myosotis

Team

I rushed to our meeting place after my last class. Today was one of those days that my friends and I didn't share any class. We had to make time to meet.

I saw them sitting on the benches and greeted them hurriedly.

"Sorry, I can't take long. I still have swimming practice and I can't be late. P'Win might kill me."

Though I haven't known P'Win for a long time, from the stories I've heared from the seniors, he was quite notorious.

He might be the happy go lucky type but when it comes to swimming and school, he always meant business.

I was definitely terrified to be at the tip of his sword.

Pharm had made some desserts called Leum Kleun. It was delicious and literally melts in your mouth and makes you forget to swallow.

I promised Pharm that I'll let his P'Dean taste the dessert and build him up.

"Message you guys later when I'm free.", I waved goodbye.

I hurried to our changing lockers and saw P'Win getting ready. I greeted him and started to change.

"Went to see your boy friend first?", he asked.

I looked at him in wonder, "What boy friend?"

I heared him slam his locker and I almost jumped.

"Denying what I saw? You were almost late! I need you to focus if you want to stay in the club.", he started lecturing.

The other swimmers hurriedly changed since there was a storm brewing in the lockers.

P'Win was tough on all of us during the practice. I feel the shooting blame from the other neophytes.

We were clearly being hazed here.

After the rigorous hazing, we showered

After the rigorous hazing, we showered. I was the last one to leave the showers to savor the warm water. It helps in relaxing our tired muscles.

I lazily went to our lockers to change but the bench was inviting me to lie down.

It wasn't comfortable but it was the most available to cut me some slack.

---