Nerves

Team

I was shocked at the update Manaow showed me. It was P'Dean and Pharm together.

"Wow. They're clearly moving up.", I was amazed.

And I thought our efforts are going to waste, but Pharm sure was doing some reinforcements.

It's just sad that we're knowing this through social media. Have we been neglecting each other? I knew I promised to look out for him.

He came just in time for an interrogation and it seems he wasn't in a hurry this time. Times are definitely changing.

I sat down next to him when he settled down, "It seems you don't need our help anymore

I sat down next to him when he settled down, "It seems you don't need our help anymore."

He got confused and Manaow showed him the group chat. He was taken aback that he was being spied on.

We just laughed it off and encouraged him, but to make sure to keep us on the loop instead of hearing the news from others.

He apologized and worried that he might get bashed which we hurriedly dispensed since the whole university is almost digging it, especially P'Dean's fans.

"I'm sure you're oblivious because all you care about is the Swimming Club's Page and P'Dean's social media.", I teased him on touching his chin in endearment.

", I teased him on touching his chin in endearment

"You guys better tone it down too.", Manaow suddenly said.

It was my turn to be confused.

"You're ship hasn't sailed but it hasn't been shipwrecked also.", she continued pointing out some of our classmates clearly taking a picture of me and Pharm.

I settled down. I surely don't want to be bashed by P'Dean's fans.

---

Win

"Sat!", I suddenly said and dropped my phone intentionally on the desk.

Dean looked at me in reprimand. We were in class but the teacher hasn't arrived yet which was good.

"Nothing.", I just waived him off as I closed an application.

Dean doesn't need to see that. I'd rather tend to my own backyard rather than he would.