The Trip

Win

I was supposed to pick up Nong from his house for the trip but he declined saying that it wasn't practical enough but I wanted to take the extra mile for him. Now I had no choice but to wait for him at the rendezvous point and he hasn't showed up yet. Nong Pharm arrived even earlier than him.

Pruk was accounting for the luggage and the head count while I helped out loading them into the bus compartment when I heard Mew teasing Dean.

"It seems the President is abusing his powers. I want to bring my girlfriend too!", Mew taunted Dean.

His antics was getting in my nerves and I couldn't help but smack him in the head.

"I will show you what abuse is. Get on the bus now, we're running late!", I scolded him.

He climbed the bus muttering and touching his head.

"You guys are too sweet. I want to bring a girl too.", Team suddenly joined.

I didn't notice him approach us

I didn't notice him approach us. Dean suddenly threw his bag at Nong which he immediately catches. Nong Pharm was about to do the same but he stopped him.

"Don't even think about it, Mung", he pointed his finger at Nong Pharm.

"You're starting to pick Dean's habit, Pharm.", I commented.

Nong chuckled thinking I was siding him.

"Why do you keep on teasing Pharm? You're late!", I exclaimed in annoyance with his comment about bringing a girl.

"There's a thing called traffic.", he was sounding sarcastic.

"I told you I'd pick you up. Get on the bus, now!", I was holding myself from snapping at him.

"Why are you being cranky?", he asked while giving Dean's bag back.

"Because, you're stubborn.", I told him as I pushed him up the bus.

When we were already in, Nong greeted Mew immediately and was about to go to the empty seat next to him and before he could, I grabbed his backpack and guided him to sit on the nearest available row.

"Hia!", he started to get out.

"Sit!", I stopped him and sat down beside him.

I haven't spent time with him the whole break and I want his undivided attention.

Dean and Pharm went aboard the bus and sat a few row in front of us. We started to settle when the bus moved.

A few hours into the trip, Dean announced that we would make a stop to refill the gas and stretch our legs. We are expected to arrive at the resort before lunch. After that, Dean sat down and I saw Nong Pharm feed him some snack while Mew teased them along with the other club members.

"Why do you guys have to make us jealous?", Mew whined.

We all laughed at his comment. He was right and I was feeling impish myself.