Exercise

Team

I squinted my eyes and noticed that it was already morning. I could hear the river rushing under the cottage and it was rocking back and forth.

I jolted when I suddenly noticed something biting my back and saw Hia half smiling with his mischievous eyes.

"Stop looking at me like that!", I almost hit him but he was too quick to dodge enough.

He was laughing at me as I stretched my tired muscles. I didn't know he had much energy pent up inside him last night. I was already pleading him to stop..

I shook my head clear.

Bastard.

I felt the hairs on the back of my neck down to my spine rise when I remembered the sensation Hia gave me almost all night long.

It felt good..

I looked at him sitting on a chair and scrolling on his phone while chewing on his lower lip. He must have noticed me staring.

"Dean and the group are getting back from the water holes. He's asking why we didn't join them. What should I say?", he raised a brow at me while he was still biting his lips.

"Hang over?", I shrugged and got up just to notice I wasn't wearing anything.

Hia just looked at me with a smile and scratched his head as I ignored him on my way to the bathroom.

"You should wake up more looking like that.", he called out.

"Shut up.", I shot back as I closed the door.

I was washing myself when he came in and I wasn't surprised.

"Nong.. Should we go together?", he asked me.

"You go ahead.", I just dismissed him and continued washing myself in the shower.

I expected him to mess up with me but he didn't.

"Okay.", he just answered and closed the door.

That was new.

---

Win

I savored the soup from the buffet. I needed more nourishments to replenish what I lost last night. I admit I was too wild for every release and I was glad I brought lubes because Nong looked just fine walking around naked.

Dean and the others hasn't arrived yet from the water holes except Mew and Pruk who were already having their fill on the other table. I looked around and saw Nong walking towards me. I gave him a sly smile remembering his exercise of confidence.

"What are you smiling about?", he asked as if daring me to tell as he sits next to me.

I just shook my head and dug into the soup.

Dean and Nong Pharm came to join us when they arrived. We sat and stared at each other. Observing what could have transpired over night.

"Let's get some food, Pharm.", Nong invited his friend.

"I'll get our food.", Nong Pharm tells Dean who just nodded.

", Nong Pharm tells Dean who just nodded