Prologue

[Disclaimer]: I do NOT own the OVERLORD Series or the Tensei Shittara Slime Datta Ken Series, along with the story cover art and the pictures in each chapter. All of these things belong to their respective owners.

Hey everyone (。◕‿‿◕。)づ! My name is [REDACTED], and I go by the pen name "YeeJuiceMan".

As you can see, this is one of my first fanfiction based on the stories I enjoyed the most: Tensei Slime and Overlord.

This fanfiction is what I call a "hot bed" for my IMPECCABLE writing skills (not) <( ̄︶ ̄)>. There will be grammar mistakes and plot holes here and there, and I will find time to fix them whenever I see fit. In short, don't expect much xD.

Now, after writing this fanfic for a while, there are some things I would like to clear up.

First: if you have NOT read the 11th volume or less of Tensei Slime or 14th volume or less of Overlord, please read those first. It's best if you understand the context behind the story as you may be unintentionally spoiled by the events that unfold in this fanfic. However, I can assure you that not knowing this information and still get you by well enough.

Second: my upload times ARE inconsistent ('-﹏-';). School sucks, you know? I may forget to upload more than half a week here and there, but I can GUARANTEE(not)  that I'll upload at least a chapter per week (;^ω^).

Also, if you think there are any plot holes in the story or things you don't understand, you can either send a message to me privately or talk via the chapter comments. I'll be happy to answer them (cause if no one points them out I'll never be able to see them  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ). If I see them as justifiable criticism or something important that I've missed, I'd be happy to change the topic accordingly.

So, since this story does not have a clear conclusion, a small note is shown at the epilogue. It will change over time as I add more content.

That is it! Hope you enjoy my fanfiction! (ノ≧∇≦)ノ ミ ┻━┻