Chapter 54

Xiang ChangKong tilted his head towards Wei YiChen and laughed. "I didn't expect the third fight I would have in my entire life would be because of you."

Qian Liang had a lot of men, and honestly, there wouldn't be much of a difference if Xiang ChangKong joined the fight. Wei YiChen was good at fighting, but no matter how skilled he was, two fists would find it difficult to beat four hands. Xiang ChangKong had good physical fitness and decent strength, but he lacked any sort of fighting experience. When it came to fighting, Wei YiChen's philosophy was 'practice makes perfect.'

The two underdogs suffered a lot. Qian Liang stood on the side and indifferently watched the show, but he never personally raised a hand.

After a blow to his chin, Wei YiChen angrily kicked his attacker in the gut- he remembered that this was the man who cut his arm with a knife back then.

Access vi pnovel.com

With this past grudge added to his current hatred, Wei YiChen's eyes turned red. Another enemy tried to lock Wei YiChen into a death-grip, but Wei YiChen turned around and broke free.

This thug had been kicked by Wei YiChen was also mad at him. He rushed towards Wei YiChen and pulled out a familiar object from his pockets- it was a knife.

Xiang ChangKong beat up the two men next to him and turned around, just in time to see a man with a knife run towards Wei YiChen's back. Xiang ChangKong's eyes narrowed, and he warned Wei YiChen with a shout: "Be careful!"

Wei YiChen didn't even have time to turn around before the man was already upon him. Using his fast reflexes, Xiang ChangKong flew towards Wei YiChen and, like a basketball defender, blocked the thug with his body.

The man with the knife stabbed the person in front of him, regardless of who it was. Xiang ChangKong was quick and managed to grasp the hand that held the knife, but the thug was too strong. The tip of the knife still plunged into Xiang ChangKong's abdomen.

All of this happened in less than a second. By the time Wei YiChen looked behind him, the knife was already in Xiang ChangKong's abdomen, and blood was already bubbling out.

Wei YiChen's head exploded, and his brain shut down.

Extremely furious, Wei YiChen's strength abruptly shot up. He pressed the thug who stabbed Xiang ChangKong down to the ground, then punched him in the face.

Clutching at his wound, Xiang ChangKong's complexion was beginning to turn pale due to blood loss.

Qian Liang's men saw that Xiang ChangKong was injured. They were all here for Wei YiChen, so once they saw that Xiang ChangKong would no longer be an obstacle, they ignored him and ran to Wei YiChen.

As he tried to endure the severe pain in his abdomen, Xiang ChangKong kicked the knife that had fallen from him towards an inconspicuous corner. He was afraid that someone would pick it up and use it again.

"Brother Chen!" A sudden shout from the alley was like thunder in the chaos. Xiang ChangKong raised his eyes and gazed towards the mouth of the alley.

Xiang ChangKong recognized the person running towards them to be one of Wei YiChen's buddies. He remembered that he had seen the man in Xu Lian's store.

The man was none other than Ah Mao. When Wei YiChen ran out of the bar earlier to go find Fang QiuYun, Ah Mao had asked him what his relationship was with Fang QiuYun. Of course, Wei YiChen didn't say anything because he had no relationship with Fang QiuYun.

Of course, Ah Mao didn't believe him.

After Wei YiChen left, Ah Mao asked two other brothers to go with him and spy on their Boss.