Chapter one

Harry's pov :

I strummed on the guitar and took a breath.
"Don't you call him baby
We're not talking lately
Don't you call him what you used to call me
I. I confess
I can tell that you are at your best
I'm selfish so I'm hating it"

Then I stopped. Tonight was the last night of my 2nd album tour for "fine line".
I am now the richest member of the five who make up one direction. I miss them. I really do.

But. I'm the only one who isn't in a relationship. With no children. No distractions. I think it's obvious that those are the reasons to my success as a solo artist. Concentration and dedication.

I tried at relationships. I did. But they just never seem to work out. Apart from that the odd lover or break up would produce new ideas for songs and lyrics.

I have no reason to complain. I'm single. And I'm successful.
But I do miss the boys. So much.
I haven't talked to zayn, but I saw louis over Christmas and I've been talking with niall and Liam. This year marks the 10 year anniversary of 1D. It's been that long.
We talked about a possible reunion. It only came up because of rumours being spread that it was already on the cards. We always planned on getting back together eventually, it was just a matter of when.
My career was just hitting a steady pace and Louis and Niall's albums were recently out as well. It wasn't possible right now.
But who's to say what could happen in a years time right ?
.........

————-
"Step into the light
So bright sometimes
I'm met ever going back!

All the lights couldn't put out the dark. Running through my heart.
Lights up and they know who u are
know who u are
do u know who u are?"

"Thank you Atlanta! Now,
I want to tel you again how amazing this tour has been. But I need to tell yous kk something.
I'm not going to be letting another album out anytime soon.
I'm also not going to be having another tour soon.
That is because me and a certain few boys I know.... have decided to have a little catch up. And tour together, next year!"
The crowd screeched and they knew exactly what I was on about.

Grace's pov:

"Seriously dad? Why? What did I do wrong?!"
"Nothing! I swear! I just feel like you need to leave."
I was stunned. My own father wanted me out of his house. I'm 25 and still at home. But I have just finished my doctors degree and year of experience work which i started when I was 19. What does he expect. He didn't even pay for it. I did. With the money my mother save for me before she died, which she specifically wanted me to use for schooling and starting my life on my own.

But he wants me out.

He got a knew wife last year and she a bitch. I hate to say it but she is. And she brings out a different side in my dad. They have a baby together even though I know it's not my dads, they've been together 1 year and she was giving birth to 'their child' 5 months into the relationship.

Yeh. That makes perfect sense doesn't it ....

"Fine! But don't expect me to come back or to see me again!"
I stormed out fo the house with my bag of clothes. I didn't have much, I spent all my clothes on my tuition and not in top shop.

I got on the bus and rode it through London. Getting of just outside the city at my uncles house.

I walked up the drive way and Knocked on the door. A well built, middle aged man cane to the door and plastered on a smile that reached to both sides of his face.

"Grace! What are you doing here. Are you alright?" I hugged him and tears just began to fall and I could help it. He let me in and I explained everything. He told me I could stay with him as long as I liked. He told me it could be permanent if I wanted. But I assured him I would Try to find work and save up for my own place as all as possible.

Then his phone began to ring.
"Hello?"
"Hello Paul"
"My god."
"It's good to hear your voice too Pauly"

I heard a deep, British, chuckle for my the other end of the line.

After about 10 minutes they ended the call and my uncle sat down I'm his armchair and looked at me.
"I have news." He said. "One direction are back together. And they want me to manage their tour and security"

"Wow! That's amazing! Are you going to do it ?"
"Yeh. I think so. I mean. The girls are all grown up and besides, they live with their mother half of the time. So why not? And I miss those cheeky bastards."

I laughed. I've heard so many stories from my uncle about the years of touring he did with 5 cheeky teenagers and how they were the best years of his life. I knew this was something he needed to do.

But what did that mean for me?